JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Well, the save files you find on "Page 1", "Page 2", etc., within the game are not the same thing. What exactly did you do to create the save state from the end of Season 1?
when i finish season 1 make me save a file to import i name the file and then say file imported correctly or something similar but when i enter to other apk of season 2 says no file found, so then i tried to copy the files of my save from apkS1 to apkS2 and when i enter the game says the files are incompatible / idk what to do :cry: im new at android games

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
when i finish season 1 make me save a file to import i name the file and then say file imported correctly or something similar but when i enter to other apk of season 2 says no file found, so then i tried to copy the files of my save from apkS1 to apkS2 and when i enter the game says the files are incompatible / idk what to do :cry: im new at android games
Sorry to hear that. I don't play this on a mobile device, so IDK how that specifically works. I would recommend contacting the person who ported to Android (I believe it's still the66); probably just @-ing them here like I've done is enough. I'm sure they or some other Android converter can tell you what to do instead.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So this game isn't a harem right? You can't just fuck everyone and get away with it? If so I think this will be an interesting game to play.
Sort of. Technically, a harem is when the LIs know about each other and are totally fine with sharing the MC. While you can absolutely be with multiple girls at the same time in Thirsty for My Guest (as of this latest release), the girls don't generally know about one another. There are some exceptions, but generally they don't.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this game isn't a harem right? You can't just fuck everyone and get away with it? If so I think this will be an interesting game to play.
i'd say 3some at best atm. can fuck every1 since besides 2 girls (those 2 friends) they don't know about eachother atm. will game be full blown harem or not we'll see later (1-2 girls wouldn't mind it but some might).

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What was new in this 19.5 update because mine still ends after having sex with Jenna and that's where episode 19 ends, right?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Land by water where they sunbathe...

Fine bikini picnic update then... :p
I don't want to sound ungrateful but do you have to be cryptic about this? Is there anything after visiting the pool with Jenna and Dana then having sex with Jenna or is it supposed to end after that sex scene?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't want to sound ungrateful but do you have to be cryptic about this? Is there anything after visiting the pool with Jenna and Dana then having sex with Jenna or is it supposed to end after that sex scene?
Sex shop trip starring Tammy and Jenna where you set what they are allowed to do without you... then There is a trip to a bikini picnic with Jenna and vicky this update. It's been a minute but I believe it ends there.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Sex shop trip starring Tammy and Jenna where you set what they are allowed to do without you... then There is a trip to a bikini picnic with Jenna and vicky this update. It's been a minute but I believe it ends there.
Wtf mine goes right from sex with Jenna to "This is the end of 19.5"

Damn it, thanks though.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am glad we can kick Vicky to the curb

Gave her a shot but man she is too far gone to even like

Also wtf all this build up with Aubrey even getting her a ring and in the process of making her pregnant

She even got along with Jenna ... And what happends we get a lame exuse on a park bench explaining jack all

Like there should be a warning on the front page explaining that chasing Aubrey wont matter since she will be ripped out of the story with no clear reason

I get that the focus is on Jenna but my god she is like a blue balls ride throughout season 1 and most of season 2

Aubrey gets ripped out witout any actual good reason

And then u think maybe the doctor will be a good choice ... So u pick thhe option to propose to her instead ... And u barely see her as well

Whats left u see some scenes with these minor side characters

Since Jenna is with vicky chilling some place else

Like this is insane ... If the whole thing is about Jenna then dont build up thhe other Li up till the point of proposing and then just say fuck u all and we barely see them again

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

Also wtf all this build up with Aubrey even getting her a ring and in the process of making her pregnant

Like there should be a warning on the front page explaining that chasing Aubrey wont matter since she will be ripped out of the story with no clear reason

Aubrey gets ripped out witout any actual good reason
I mean, this is one of the problems of creating characters based on real people. In the beginning, everything is great, funny and you can even joke about some of their personality traits around.

But when you break up the relationship... well, only the void remains.

monkeyposter_7 didn't say why he dropped Audrey, and knowing him he never will. We can only assume things, like the traumatic experience of Vanessa.

Buusty12599

Dec 23, 2020

Episode 20 is pretty much done... Well, the work needed for it. Single scenes are rendered, post work is done, as well as coding, rewards, replays, music etc. Now "just" the last few animations need to finish rendering. Five animations need to finish, I think the release will be ready before xmas. I'm hoping at least lol
What's gonna be new in full ep20?
- Main game 37 animations, 640 renders
- Bonus scene 11 animations, 140 renders
In the meantime I'm starting to work on episode 21

Reactions: KRaj and save8lot
Mar 3, 2021
does anyone have a full save file for s2 and s3? im playing off of the web version on PGH, so anyone who could send a save which might be compatible with those versions would be much appreciated.

apologies if someone already has, pls link me the comment cause i cant find any

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes