moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
many thanks....are all the SE version right?
I downloaded both S1 and S2 via torrents and they both say SE edition in their credits. But I am not sure about this update (S3 - 19.5) I'm thinking it doesn't have all the SE content because his Patrons still get first kick at the can, so to speak.

I have to say though... I've never seen a more confusing mess of game versions before, lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't noticed a lot of lag myself, but I used the P2P option from FilesFM and it was a decently fast download. You might consider that, unless you've noticed it's slow for you or you don't like that mirror site.
when I had to re-dl s2 mega gave only 1/10 of my max dl speed sometimes. filesfm p2p dl lies more than avg politician lies in an hr, it says dl takes 25 mins but it's closer to 2.5hrs and even slower if no shares.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Damn I love this game
Always delivers. Harem done in a way where its still fresh and not boring. Other males exist but the MC is definitely the main squeeze. Thread is full of great comments. This is the way *this is the way*

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Always delivers. Harem done in a way where its still fresh and not boring. Other males exist but the MC is definitely the main squeeze. Thread is full of great comments. This is the way *this is the way*
Lol other males exist but they are either cucks, thugs, or in that one case the annoying shop attendant working with lingerie... its kinda the MC being the best man ever just by not being an idiotic and cruel jerk.

As for lost char,

I agree...

lolzw00t The posts (which are in this thread) in which he discusses it show that it was personal. It was not an easy choice and it was that or scrap the whole vn. I myself called him a jerk at the time.

Bottom line it happened, there is no good in coming from learning more. It was her or the vn. I believe he made the right choice no matter how much I loved the character...
@Spfjolietjake

I get we wont see her and it was devs choice, im just so annoyed by the unanswered questions or my lack of understanding the devs answers :( If it is really personal and painful ok i dont want to pry, but i was given a character for a full season with most evolution of that character happening, from starting to date helping get her life in order helping her out with Goldy, talking pregnancy getting pampered, changing her whole appearance based on what she considered my preference, and a Tattoo! and then the final slap buy a ring option ? not given a real answer at least ingame from the character itself (at least some BS to let me know hey its your fault or something ) not refuse even a hug and thats it final meeting

I don't think there ever is going to be a why given to us. I could be mistaken, but I believe it has to do with something personal for Monkeyposter. If it's some personal pain, I personally wouldn't want details. I don't think it's psychologically a good idea to keep reopening a scab.
Again please dont get me wrong I do not mean any ill wish to the dev, i find his game still wonderful and im likely pledging myself very soon for it, but the explanations of it was either drop the game or drop the char... some small explanation would have helped me personally here understand as it is its a headache of a question that keeps lingering.

Or at least In-game char itself if she had given some reasoning surely dev could've made anything up for it to hurt less if you are attached to that char for players that are?

eh please dont get me wrong the game is awesome i dont expect any added explanations on the character its devs call, just the whole game kinda changed direction with her being gone. Or at least it did in my head.

In the end its still an awesome game, the s3 start looks to be VERY promising :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
when I had to re-dl s2 mega gave only 1/10 of my max dl speed sometimes. filesfm p2p dl lies more than avg politician lies in an hr, it says dl takes 25 mins but it's closer to 2.5hrs and even slower if no shares.
Sorry it's been really slow for you. For me, it is actually pretty fast. I guess, then, don't use FilesFM. But if Mega is also giving you trouble, it sounds like you may have a connection speed issue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry it's been really slow for you. For me, it is actually pretty fast. I guess, then, don't use FilesFM. But if Mega is also giving you trouble, it sounds like you may have a connection speed issue.
filesfm p2p browser dl always ends up on out of memory, mega was prolly cause i was outta daily bandwith so wasn't getting best performance.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
filesfm p2p browser dl always ends up on out of memory, mega was prolly cause i was outta daily bandwith so wasn't getting best performance.
Out of memory? That's very odd. I haven't ever seen that with FilesFM. Ofc, I've only been using it since Nopy's demise, but so far it's always been fine for me.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
"Jenna is not like other girls, thats for sure."

Yeah, because 18 yr olds sure dont look like her.
Im surprised her bully picks on her shoes instead of her face.

No offense but I cant quite keep up to the idea wherein Jenna is supposed to be an 18 yr old girl.
Or I might just be under Scarecrow's toxins.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Can anyone help me on Lauren guide pls? I'm interested on how to get scene from ep18 v1. Every choice i make leads me to v2. Could anyone be kind to write me guide on her, like what choices do i need to make?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
maybe it needs google chrome not edge chrome.
That's possible. I'm actually using Vivaldi myself, so I'm definitely using a different technology. Here are the details about my browser agent:
Rich (BB code):
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64)
AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Chrome/94.0.4606.114 Safari/537.36

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
havnt played the older chapters in awhile & dont remember has MC had sex in this game with plastic Vicky yet?
At the end of C17 (after watching her shower) if on her route. Also the morning after in C18 and as first scene in C19.

Can anyone help me on Lauren guide pls? I'm interested on how to get scene from ep18 v1. Every choice i make leads me to v2. Could anyone be kind to write me guide on her, like what choices do i need to make?
This one is a bit of a mystery. I followed the WT and got Version 2 with the oral stuff. Restarting the second season with full Lauren points and following the WT got me the penetration stuff.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I try to play season 2 pc compressed version with joiplay app In my android device but it won't run please help me..I really want to play season 2

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Is the only way to get full points with Renee to go with the Felicia path? Because it's the only explanation as to why I'm not getting her scenes. It's getting extremely frustrating to determineif it's a mis-code or not like the last time.

I have not yet d/led ver. 19.5.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes