Nov 26, 2021
Hey monkeyposter_7

First thing I'll say is this game is very good, it's friggin scary at the same time, I'm only on season 1 close to the end and the amount of cheating is getting to me lol, there's no down time

But main thing I wanted to ask is are most of the characters from season 1 still in the game at the end of season 3, characters like
Lauren
Goldie
Jenna and her friend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last thing, do any of them even know at this point what the mc is doing, this is what's freaking me out lol all these paths of cheating it's killing me

Anyway thanks for making the game, it's one of those that actually makes me stress with my decisions, not many can do that

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey monkeyposter_7

First thing I'll say is this game is very good, it's friggin scary at the same time, I'm only on season 1 close to the end and the amount of cheating is getting to me lol, there's no down time

But main thing I wanted to ask is are most of the characters from season 1 still in the game at the end of season 3, characters like
Lauren
Goldie
Jenna and her friend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last thing, do any of them even know at this point what the mc is doing, this is what's freaking me out lol all these paths of cheating it's killing me

Anyway thanks for making the game, it's one of those that actually makes me stress with my decisions, not many can do that
All of them but Audrey are still there. Jenna only knows that something's going on with Tammy and has no problem with it.

Nov 26, 2021
All of them but Audrey are still there. Jenna only knows that something's going on with Tammy and has no problem with it.
Damn that's brutal, can already see the ending play out where he mistakenly invites them all out for dinner in a typsy state :oops:

From what I read about Audrey in a lot of things, I gotta feeling she'll be back, the suspense built up over years then she makes a return with the baby and an explanation but still gonna suck when I get to that part when she leaves

Thanks for the information

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
From what I read about Audrey in a lot of things, I gotta feeling she'll be back, the suspense built up over years then she makes a return with the baby and an explanation but still gonna suck when I get to that part when she leaves...
I don't know what you read about Audrey but she ISN'T coming back. The dev stated in this thread it was remove her or quit the vn. He removed her.

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Does anyone have the season1 full save with the gallery unlocked? Have been trying to complete the gallery but no luck

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Incest mod

Finally. Had to make it myself.
Wanted to do this a long time ago.
I'm a former editor of the game and love it to pieces. I'm not a coder, so please go easy on me.

The mod is for Season One.
Season Two is in work.

You can see all the details in the thread below and also report any bugs.

Merry Christmas.

Edit: File has now been added to the OP of this thread under Season 1 Spoiler.

Last edited:

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
ep20va146.png

THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (EPISODE 20)

Thank you for your support and playing the game!

EPISODE 20: (19.5 not included in this stats)
- 640 images (22360 with animations)
- 36 new animations

EPISODE 20 BONUS SCENE (SE ONLY):
- 140 images (5180 with animations)
- 11 new animations

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah pretty messed up that Aubrey got cut out the game all that build up and just ripped out with hardly any explanation in the game

Maybe next game the Dev wont make the characters resembles his irl people around him

So we dont have to deal with ripped out the story characters

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes