gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I have tried playing through this game several times but I am unable to find this Ryona what m I doing wrong? how do I trigger her scenes?
You shouldnt date Renee. Try new game and quick set paths and you will see if you pick Renee , Ryona is disabled.

Reactions: yamcha

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Here I am waiting for a gallery mod so I can only enjoy Goldie story.
(is there a gallery mod? Goldie only ver?)

borsdrak

Jan 27, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Any chance you could do the first 2 seasons as well? Thank you BTW . . . your torrents make it so much easier to get these games. It is very much appreciated!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Any chance you could do the first 2 seasons as well? Thank you BTW . . . your torrents make it so much easier to get these games. It is very much appreciated!
They're all here - it's a little bit easier than searching through the thread for the definitive end of season updates.

Reactions: CaballeroOne

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 20 SE] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,52 GB / 555 MB - TFMG-Episode-20-SE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,49 GB / 520 MB - TFMG-Episode-20-SE-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I gave a quick summary here (newest version of picotorrent is whitelisted also)

It's nothing against tixati too, there are hundreds of clients so blacklisting isn't a viable option. I chose a few clients assuming they met a few dependancies:

1. open source
2. no ads or miners
3. popular (AKA has some kind of support or history)

That's how we ended up at deluge/transmission/qbittorrent/rtorrent/libtorrent/picotorrent.
Anyone one of those you recommend over any other?

szieve

Jul 22, 2020
animations, 8/10... holy crap does the story drag tho.. not very interesting at all.. lots of inane conversations and 2-3 word sentences.. I don't feel like there is any character development, just filler... and if any woman talked that much during sex I'd go soft.. lol

May 7, 2021
A minor quibble. As a non-smoker who has had the misfortune of kissing a smoker right after they had a cigarette, I can say it is a deeply unpleasant experience akin to what I'd imagine licking an ashtray would be like yet no character ever reacts negatively in these games when a person kisses them right after a cigarette.

Edit: I'm also laughing at the inability of the characters to understand why a broken clock is right twice a day. Are they all just that dumb?

Last edited:

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
SanchoMod updated to S3E20SE.

View attachment 1573440
(simply click on the logo)

Go get you some. Be well and happy holidays.
The best of this Mod is the Full Open Gallery. Kudos for the "Sancho" dude! Nevertheless, always is a fucking problem dealing with Mega links.

Why not try a different alternative to Mega-shit? Pixeldrain, for instance. That would be fantastic: more users and then better reputation for this modder.

[Speaking of the gallery: I LOVE the animations with the bombshell brunette Ryona. OH MY!]

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 20 SE] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC* : 2,52 GB / 555 MB - TFMG-Episode-20-SE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac : 2,49 GB / 520 MB - TFMG-Episode-20-SE-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
:love: :love: (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes