rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Am I the only one that can't wait for the Sheva's dinner date/hook up? Man, I bet she's a wild cat in the bedroom rofl. Please if the dev reads this, please give Sheva more story line lol, she's really cool and I enjoy her dialog and her part of the story so far. thanks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm impressed that Vicky offered an intelligent factoid. I mean, she's still obviously incredibly obsessed with her appearance (and so also has a lot of self-image issues), but a lot of people don't realize the damage chlorine can do to the skin. Give Vicky a sticker.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how does jenny and MC meet ryona before?? after they esc the sexy shop they meet with ryona and act like they know each others but i diidn't see any scene about this playing from beginning os S1

SirNecrolord

Oct 31, 2021
This is a dead horse subject that is discussed a lot in this thread which is searchable. Bottom line the dev said it was either cut the character or end the vn. He decided to continue the vn...
And was it that simple? Is it weird, or did he get it out or not continue the story? The "explanation" is rarer than the motive.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And was it that simple? Is it weird, or did he get it out or not continue the story? The "explanation" is rarer than the motive.
No clue... that is the extent of what has been shared about it and probably will be shared about it even in the future. The posts of them discussions are still there if bored.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No clue... that is the extent of what has been shared about it and probably will be shared about it even in the future. The posts of them discussions are still there if bored.
Many people had a hard time with it (including me, for a time), but honestly I like MonkeyPoster so much that I very much prefer Audrey gone than the VN over. I think he not only made a wise (though hard) decision, but I think the steady climb in his patron count and his earnings (as per Graphtreon) clearly indicate the game hasn't suffered for it. Like Jake said, if you want a lot more details, search this thread; there are several posts (not only by MonkeyPoster) to help you get a fuller picture, if that's what you'd like.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there will be an excplanation on why Audry act the way she did?? she was in love with MC for so long..they finally have a night of drink and love, after that MC made her dreams come true and made her his girlfriend and suddently she lie about her mother a be gone for some time, just for returning to dump MC with the dumbest reeasons...why that?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wait a minute...i'm in ep 20 , jenna and MC fooled as usual in her room at vicky...but he didn't get her virginity..they din't had compelte sex..and the day after we see Tammy and jenna ad sex shop and Jenna says her she lost her virginity??? WTF is this alla bout?? and not only this u had option to let them use dildo on each others..and dildo go all the way...3 yewarsa passed and we didn't seen MC and jenna have sex?? really?? am i missing something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait a minute...i'm in ep 20 , jenna and MC fooled as usual in her room at vicky...but he didn't get her virginity..they din't had compelte sex..and the day after we see Tammy and jenna ad sex shop and Jenna says her she lost her virginity??? WTF is this alla bout?? and not only this u had option to let them use dildo on each others..and dildo go all the way...3 yewarsa passed and we didn't seen MC and jenna have sex?? really?? am i missing something?
they did fuck, maybe you missed some trigger.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This is a dead horse subject that is discussed a lot in this thread which is searchable. Bottom line the dev said it was either cut the character or end the vn. He decided to continue the vn...
but why this?? why if audrey will be in the game VN must end?? i don't get it..

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes