indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
they did fuck, maybe you missed some trigger.
uhm
what do you mean?? that i cliked forward by mistake??
uhm i don't think so..i must load an old save and try again then..can't belive i miss this after 3 years lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
uhm
what do you mean?? that i cliked forward by mistake??
uhm i don't think so..i must load an old save and try again then..can't belive i miss this after 3 years lol
can't say what you did since i wasn't watching over your shoulder (this time :p) but they did fuck.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
they did fuck, maybe you missed some trigger.
damn this is some king of bug i got..i replayed the whole scene and MC finish cumming on her bodsy after rubbing ...and the day after at office he think about it asking why trhey didn't get at it already, he asking if he need to be direct with her and ask for it....and then the damns cene with tammy at sexy shop and jenna act like she did it....WTF??i can't belive it screwed the most important scene in the whole game..what i must do now?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'm really pissed off now...can't belie i got this...how can i get rid of this situation now?? i don't think starting again the season 3 will work..i mean i always been nice with jenna, i fooled with her with Tammy (she let me screw tammy), i let her see me screw xcandice at nightclub and she was ok...why i got this bug?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is a updated walkthrough?? i wold like to know how to get intimate with vicky and un lock vicky and jenna gallery...and the one with Dana at pool hat make the O face...i can't get it unlocked , maybe its a combination of choice..or maybe my game is bugged..i didn't get the most importatn scene..sex with Jenna..ugh

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
there is a updated walkthrough?? i wold like to know how to get intimate with vicky and un lock vicky and jenna gallery...and the one with Dana at pool hat make the O face...i can't get it unlocked , maybe its a combination of choice..or maybe my game is bugged..i didn't get the most importatn scene..sex with Jenna..ugh
Yes the walkthroughs are updated. If it's that bugged you may need to start with clean downloads/installs as the problems you are having are not common.

As for you Audrey questions all the info we have is in this thread, using the search function you can read it all. The dev has spoken his last on the subject.

Lastly in this vn you can easily miss out on content by making the wrong choices or picking the right choices for another li both. Walkthrough is highly encouraged for players like me...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes the walkthroughs are updated. If it's that bugged you may need to start with clean downloads/installs as the problems you are having are not common.

As for you Audrey questions all the info we have is in this thread, using the search function you can read it all. The dev has spoken his last on the subject.

Lastly in this vn you can easily miss out on content by making the wrong choices or picking the right choices for another li both. Walkthrough is highly encouraged for players like me...
thanks...i tried the WT on page 1 but its only about S2 episode 4 so i didn't give it a try...i guess i need tos tart from season 1 again i guess..i would like to be with vicky too...but i chossed only the nice choice till now and no luck..maybe i should have not be with jenna during the night at stripclub?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
is this a hint there might be MC + Ryona + Jake content? or even mom,son action? (like jenna+tammy)
1641780546429.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thanks...i tried the WT on page 1 but its only about S2 episode 4 so i didn't give it a try...i guess i need tos tart from season 1 again i guess..i would like to be with vicky too...but i chossed only the nice choice till now and no luck..maybe i should have not be with jenna during the night at stripclub?
try s3 with wt-mod.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Is this one of those "supposed to be incest originally games, and is very open about it in the dialogue"? Some people have implied that here, so I am curious because I see no incest tag or anything. Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is this one of those "supposed to be incest originally games, and is very open about it in the dialogue"? Some people have implied that here, so I am curious because I see no incest tag or anything. Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
There is no incest tag for good reason. It's not written with incest in mind hence no tag and no patch.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Man, it's been literally years since I checked on this game. I really like the improvements to sex scenes the dev made. But man oh man, do they always need to have such incredibly long conversations during a sex scene. It kinda takes the pace out of a scene instead of drawing it out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The MC was never intended to be related to anyone in this game as far as I can tell. He previously had a relationship with Vicky, and now he has a relationship with Jenna, Vicky's daughter. He's somewhat of a father figure to her, true, but he is not her birth father and is unrelated to her.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes