togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hello:
In episode 17 there is a sex scene with Vicki, (I have the mod installed and I can see it), but I would like to know for myself which way to go for that scene. Whenever I talk to Vicki, Jenna shows up and there is no sex.
Can someone help me which way to go? Thank you so much.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hello:
In episode 17 there is a sex scene with Vicki, (I have the mod installed and I can see it), but I would like to know for myself which way to go for that scene. Whenever I talk to Vicki, Jenna shows up and there is no sex.
Can someone help me which way to go? Thank you so much.
Like I said before, you have to max her points by being supportive of her (the mod should tell you when she gets +1), then obviously don't throw her out and at the end of C17 keep peeking and entering the shower.

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Like I said before, you have to max her points by being supportive of her (the mod should tell you when she gets +1), then obviously don't throw her out and at the end of C17 keep peeking and entering the shower.
[/CITA]
Hello, I am following the mod and nothing happens with Vicki, (I have started again since Vicki enters my house) I treat her well, I let her stay at home, I go to the shower to spy on her and the next day in the kitchen I tell him that the dress fits very well, (+1), Jenna enters and nothing happens, what am I doing wrong?
Thank you.

Nemesis716

Jun 30, 2020
I've tried looking through this thread to no end, but is there a way to get some help? My season 2 save won't export. I finish the season and it just goes back to the main menu with no chance to export save. Can anyone assist?

Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've tried looking through this thread to no end, but is there a way to get some help? My season 2 save won't export. I finish the season and it just goes back to the main menu with no chance to export save. Can anyone assist?

Thanks!
did you use any mods etc?

post your last s1 save and maybe some1 tries to help.

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hello:
I just realized that in episode 16 you can have a thing with Vicki. Can someone help me unlock with this scene? Thank you very much.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there a incest patch?
There used to be one, but the creator quit updating it. Honestly, incest doesn't make sense in this game without a considerable amount of dialogue changes. So unless the patch creator finds and replaces entire lines of dialogue, I don't think incest really works. This was never meant to be an incest game, so a patch would take considerable effort to make.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Wondering whether this should have the harem tag ...or maybe even better, time management tag. The MC so far in my playthrough has done all the right things for the girls to avoid learning about each other while at the same time being in a relationship with each and every female he takes a fancy to - well except Felicia, will get her on the next playthrough. Anyone who played this to the end of the update can tell me whether it can regarded as harem?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wondering whether this should have the harem tag ...or maybe even better, time management tag. The MC so far in my playthrough has done all the right things for the girls to avoid learning about each other while at the same time being in a relationship with each and every female he takes a fancy to - well except Felicia, will get her on the next playthrough. Anyone who played this to the end of the update can tell me whether it can regarded as harem?
no idea, harem is possible but 3some and endings with each girl (besides felicia, she's in 3some) are more likely.

Reactions: Balpheron

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Is there an incest patch for season 2 and 3? Used the one from this page for season 1 and it's quite weird for the daughter to call him by his name again instead of Daddy.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is there an incest patch for season 2 and 3? Used the one from this page for season 1 and it's quite weird for the daughter to call him by his name again instead of Daddy.
I don't think one was made because it would be a big rewrite... or atleast I ve never used one...

Reactions: Balpheron

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Looks like I'm one of the few keeping this thread going xD

Have a question regarding Audrey and her return from her stay at her mom's. Will we see more of her after that?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes