-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I Just wonder will there be other character that will disappear from the story or will those who are in be until the end depending on choices?
I assume you're referring to Audrey. That was a one-time very unique issue and shouldn't happen again. This is a topic that gets rehashed more than cannabis in a Moroccan processing factory.

Last edited:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Can someone help where does cheating tag coming from, is it because mc cheats on other girls or other way around?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I like Mc Fucking every Hot Girl in Game -Especialy Vicky (She is Hot) :love: (y)
Optional Pregnancy will be Perfect =Wont stop Impregnating girls hahaha :giggle:(y)

Reactions: Thermophob

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is she one of those LI where you must forsake all others to get her or can she be one of many girls?
I believe you can bang her and any combo if I remember correctly. You can however put her and her best friend at odds with each other or they can work together.

I forget the two pairs where it's one or the other sorry. I have multiple paths saved

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes