Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I believe you can bang her and any combo if I remember correctly. You can however put her and her best friend at odds with each other or they can work together.

I forget the two pairs where it's one or the other sorry. I have multiple paths saved
I gave up on this awhile ago. The Engrish got worse and it felt like he put Goldie and my chubby hacker on the back burner. Any real scenes with them? I mean we were supposed to make Goldie's first time special, but, never did?

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
There have been a number of scenes with Goldie, but it seems like you can only have her roommate if you also fooled around with the roommate's 'aunt', the spectacle-wearing hacker-type, whose name I don't recall (Felicity, maybe?). Which is a shame, I'm not going all the way back to get on the hacker's path just to get with Goldie's roommate/MC's new assistant (Renee), even though I want her. (Hacker chick is Felicia).

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There have been a number of scenes with Goldie, but it seems like you can only have her roommate if you also fooled around with the roommate's 'aunt', the spectacle-wearing hacker-type, whose name I don't recall (Felicity, maybe?). Which is a shame, I'm not going all the way back to get on the hacker's path just to get with Goldie's roommate/MC's new assistant (can't recall her name), even though I want her.
That name sounds about right. I only liked Goldie and Felicity(I think) and maybe the bully girl. The rest were just meh.

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
is this game is made by a bristish ?? :LOL: because the women look really british if you know what i mean :ROFLMAO:

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
For all the extra camera angles, which I like btw, I would trade some in, if instead we got the option to choose where the MC drops his cum.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I see the dev massively decreased the size of the breasts of Sheva... goddamn boob size complainers ruin everything. "Im not into the size of her boobs so you must accommodate to me". these type of people are completely hypocritical, they speak on behalf of everyone and its annoying. Been waiting 21 chapters for Sheva and now its not gonna be as good because of the complainers.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 20.5] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,77 GB / 614 MB - TFMG-Episode-20.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,74 GB / 579 MB - TFMG-Episode-20.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
ny
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 20.5] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC* : 2,77 GB / 614 MB - TFMG-Episode-20.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac : 2,xx GB / 579 MB - TFMG-Episode-20.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
nyc work...:love::love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
will be this update have the SE versaion or should i download it now?? these things make me crazy...all these version...uff

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes