RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
You know it is great that you upload these torrents for everyone to help out the community but why do you keep renaming the zip and game folder?

You are downloading the game unpacking it then repacking it just to add rpdl to it's name. Why not just add a txt document to the zip named rpdl that way your name is there and I don't have to keep renaming the zip and the folders every time I download them.

If you use a text document instead of renaming the zip and folder that reminder of your name will still be there but when you rename the game and the zip I just remove it and your name is lost.

Reactions: Raiss54 and 123coco

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You know it is great that you upload these torrents for everyone to help out the community but why do you keep renaming the zip and game folder?

You are downloading the game unpacking it then repacking it just to add rpdl to it's name. Why not just add a txt document to the zip named rpdl that way your name is there and I don't have to keep renaming the zip and the folders every time I download them.

If you use a text document instead of renaming the zip and folder that reminder of your name will still be there but when you rename the game and the zip I just remove it and your name is lost.
I've explained why a few times in the thread linked in the comment (here)

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021

When I try to use this torrent I get an error saying "unapproved client". I use Tixati. Is there a list of torrent clients you prefer and is there something wrong with Tixati I don't know of?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
When I try to use this torrent I get an error saying "unapproved client". I use Tixati. Is there a list of torrent clients you prefer and is there something wrong with Tixati I don't know of?
I gave a quick summary here (newest version of picotorrent is whitelisted also)

It's nothing against tixati too, there are hundreds of clients so blacklisting isn't a viable option. I chose a few clients assuming they met a few dependancies:

1. open source
2. no ads or miners
3. popular (AKA has some kind of support or history)

That's how we ended up at deluge/transmission/qbittorrent/rtorrent/libtorrent/picotorrent.

Reactions: KiraJames

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Yeah pretty messed up that Aubrey got cut out the game all that build up and just ripped out with hardly any explanation in the game

Maybe next game the Dev wont make the characters resembles his irl people around him

So we dont have to deal with ripped out the story characters
LMAO all he had to do was change her hair style and hair color, really not that difficult

Reactions: michael1984

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Dev isn't bringing Audrey back, he said that ages ago.

It's a personal thing to him and he has removed her perma.
Who was Audrey? Goldies Mom? If yes, then it´s no loss ... she changed to much (and to the worse). Locked like a doll who fell into a paint bucket ... remembers me of the char from a other game (corruption?) ... I can live without her pretty well ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lol, I thought she was pregnant and that's why she left
This is from the dev.

Haha it's completely fine. I feel ya and I deserve shit. I'll just copy paste something i wrote on my discord the other day:

there is a lot of speculation on everything. i know many people didn't like Audrey, but that was totally expected with a yadere, and especially her change. like i said, that was expected, we weren't deluded to think people like changes to the characters they enjoy.

its not that i don't care that many people were trashing her, I'm not a robot, BUT, this has 0% to do with her leaving the game. You can trust me or not, but this decision was made few month ago for totally different reasons. and i wont go into that.

if you don't like decision, you can stop playing and supporting me, its totally understandable and i expected to get shit. and once again, I'm sorry to the people that enjoyed Audrey and her path. but, i just couldn't continue her story. it was either drooping the game or concluding her path in a respectful way, and i choose the latter
The biggest turn of the rumour mill is she was based on someone the dev knew and shit hit the fan and he had to remove her.

All I know 100% is he is never bringing her back.

Reactions: delacroix2

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
There is nothing in that thread about why you rename the zip and folder and I didn't read any reason why it is necessary.

Also there is no need for you to unzip the archive to scan them with an anti-virus. Anti-virus programs can scan inside of archives, you are just making extra work for yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: FaceCrap and RPDL

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I see that last line in your post means absolutely nothing.

"Feedback is very important to me.
I'd much rather somebody hops in my DMs angry about something than say nothing at all - a problem is a chance to improve!"

Feedback == Facepalms

It certainly would be an improvement if you stopped renaming the folders.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I see that last line in your post means absolutely nothing.

"Feedback is very important to me.
I'd much rather somebody hops in my DMs angry about something than say nothing at all - a problem is a chance to improve!"

Feedback == Facepalms
I'm not engaging with someone who wants an argument and insists on derailing a games thread instead of using the thread I already linked.

By all means, if you don't like it - continue to use traditional filehosts. You'll be happier, probably.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
That black cop whore is bangable now? Too much teasing when it comes to her character. Time add spicy stuff and start doing real meaningful interactions. How many updates this VN got through, it isn't funny anymore. Kind of odd to see zero reaction from supporters, the woman deserves more screen time, her own unique route... Goddamn it.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
I have tried playing through this game several times but I am unable to find this Ryona what m I doing wrong? how do I trigger her scenes?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes