JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
has anyone figure out what assets are the female characters. this game is great and it deserves a Fan Art Assets

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Went through, seems was more of Episode 18 I had to do to get my transfer for Episode 19 to work, was missing the Goldy scene for some reason, but got that done, and Episode 19 done, so caught up with the Dev again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, been enjoying this game, and now, I will be await for Episode 20 to come out. Thank you so very much for this.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,
none of my saves work whit this update. I got :
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

somebody have a save I can use to continue the game? Tanks a lot

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Saw that this was in season 3 and had good ratings, so checked it out. Started at season 1, and wow, I'm really digging this game so far. Can't wait to see how things progress with hotties Audrey and Jenna, I really hope that there's going to be some opportunities for NTR down the line :KEK:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Saw that this was in season 3 and had good ratings, so checked it out. Started at season 1, and wow, I'm really digging this game so far. Can't wait to see how things progress with hotties Audrey and Jenna, I really hope that there's going to be some opportunities for NTR down the line :KEK:
Well then I hope your like for Jenna is strong enough to keep your interests :LOL:

Stefzka

Jul 22, 2021
So maybe I am just stupid or something, but does the other seasons go into seperate folders, or should all the seasons be in one folder?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes