Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Note: I've decided season two was the last season for this WT for me. Qoraf and I have been at this one for years, and I just don't think I wanna write CumShot a billion times anymore. If someone wants to take it over be my guest you can also use the mod.
This is very disappointing news.

Your walkthrough has been an invaluable resource when playing this game.

I'd like to hope you'd reconsider because I imagine that a lot of people really rely on you for help with this game, but if not then I really hope somebody else will pick this up and continue making a WT.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
since import doesn't seem to be working... why are there Audrey questions in 'new game' -> 'set paths in detail' where Audrey is not listed in 'set quick path'??

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This is very disappointing news.

Your walkthrough has been an invaluable resource when playing this game.

I'd like to hope you'd reconsider because I imagine that a lot of people really rely on you for help with this game, but if not then I really hope somebody else will pick this up and continue making a WT.
I appreciate that you enjoyed the WT. But, I have too many other projects including my own game. Also I no longer get any joy out of doing this particular guide. It takes like 3 or 4 hours on a full update. So, I made a choice. Would you continue doing something you dreaded each month? Again thank you for your comments.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
I state that the game is one of the best ever but it is possible that we still do not see a scene with Sheeva :cry: :cry:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
TFMG MultiMod - Updated

Link in OP as always. Pay attention to download the correct file

Note: I lost power in this windstorm while completing and did my best to finish on a laptop that was quickly losing its battery. I’ll flesh out the ChoiceGuide more once I get power back (I’m not gonna edit Python on my phone:p).

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
So did we finally get content with sheva? I mean aside from her intro, parody scene of redhead live matters AND the christmas special.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyone know how to get the H scene with Dana and Jenna?
Almost impossible not to get this. The game starts with variable day19truthordare=50. It takes it at 53 to get day19truthordarelapdance. Any truth or dare adds +1 to this variable. This get you Dana's lap dance. During that scene at the menu choice choose "Let her continue" and your in, scene unlocks.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
for some reason my save state i make at the end of season 2 is not carrying over to season 3 (edit) i was able to get it to work
Could you tell me how? I tried downloading S2 from Nopy (EU) but seems it's no longer there and the size is too big for me to get the MEGA one, so went with the Mixdrop one which seems to not be the final S2, (ends with the Goldy+Renee chess scene) and the Bonus Scene Part 1

So anyone got a working link for the FULL S2? Looks like the Mixdrop link (which is the only one working for me) only has 17.7 (according to the changelog since that's the one with the Goldy+Renee scene added)

EDIT: Just read a post stating you need to have seen 3 missable scenes in order to get the choice to export a save for S3? This can't be that stupid...there's actually hidden game-over paths and only one that allows you to continue?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Could you tell me how? I tried downloading S2 from Nopy (EU) but seems it's no longer there and the size is too big for me to get the MEGA one, so went with the Mixdrop one which seems to not be the final S2, (ends with the Goldy+Renee chess scene) and the Bonus Scene Part 1

So anyone got a working link for the FULL S2? Looks like the Mixdrop link (which is the only one working for me) only has 17.7 (according to the changelog since that's the one with the Goldy+Renee scene added)

EDIT: Just read a post stating you need to have seen 3 missable scenes in order to get the choice to export a save for S3? This can't be that stupid...there's actually hidden game-over paths and only one that allows you to continue?
The VN is chock-full of variables as requirements, the 3 scenes required don't require anything special in your playthrough (all playthroughs will give you the chance to see all of the 3 scenes at end of D18). If you've seen all 3 ( the Jenna/Vicky scene, the Goldy/Renee scene, and the Felicia scene), and don't see the bottom button that says "End of Season 2" then download the script found in this post and place it inside the "game" folder (without the game running). Start game, reload the save with the MC holding his stupid phone and you'll see the bottom button. Press it and that'll take you to the export screen. The script is the last known original D18 script that calls the end of Season 2 and won't hurt your game at all, I assure you. Regards.

JT17

Jul 13, 2018
Anyway someone can fix the NOPY link for season 2? I keep getting errors every time I try to download it.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
The VN is chock-full of variables as requirements, the 3 scenes required don't require anything special in your playthrough (all playthroughs will give you the chance to see all of the 3 scenes at end of D18). If you've seen all 3 ( the Jenna/Vicky scene, the Goldy/Renee scene, and the Felicia scene), and don't see the bottom button that says "End of Season 2" then download the script found in this post and place it inside the "game" folder (without the game running). Start game, reload the save with the MC holding his stupid phone and you'll see the bottom button. Press it and that'll take you to the export screen. The script is the last known original D18 script that calls the end of Season 2 and won't hurt your game at all, I assure you. Regards.
Does anyone know why it bugs tho? I didn't get the Goldy/Renee scene and i'am stuck (using mod). It's good and i thank you for providing the info on how to fix it but i'am still interested in seeing the scene.

Edit: I just read your fix post, no explanation needed, thanks again. The curious part is that i met all the pre-requisites to get the scene.

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
I cant download season 1, nopy links is broken and others are too slow, does season 2 link contain season 1?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes