preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Guys if you haven't play it, play vicki route with jenna. It has some of the hottest scenes I've ever seen in any adult game and I've played lots of adult games. That mother-daughter scenes are the best scenes and dialogues in the game hands down. Vicki goes all the way and beyond that for the love mc and I hope we can see more and more of this 'family fun' and also more vicki scenes. I dissliked her at start but now she is my favourite character along side with Jenna and Tammy. Good job developer!

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Vicki looks like she fell down the make up tree and hit every branch on the way down. In my experience the only ones compensating so hard are either butt ugly or transvestites so hard pass.

Reactions: Cavpal

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This game has been around for 4 years. Those who played this and continued doing so made peace with the fact that there will be girls with big tits in this game.

I don't understand why people still bitch about big tits. If you don't like big tits you shouldn't be here for so long. The fact that you're staying is because you like this game and those big tits.
Yeah also in preview pics is nothing but big tit pics and then someone DL game and complain about big tits is stupid. I've seen people post 1 star ratings on a obvious big tit game and their whole review was complaining about the women having big tits.

Reactions: Debosno

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yeah also in preview pics is nothing but big tit pics and then someone DL game and complain about big tits is stupid. I've seen people post 1 star ratings on a obvious big tit game and their whole review was complaining about the women having big tits.
Looks like they get off by being humiliated. Weird kink but okay. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Debosno

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I've played the first two parts before but have no saves.must I download and play the 1st two parts again before I can play the 3rd part?? Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys anybody please help I downloaded compressed version of game and its happening it not showing pictures of evnt in 23.5 update at all try to install different mod like sancho mid or save fixer nothing help
1. maybe se scene and no se version here.
2. mod is updated only on full update.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Edit 29/07/2020: Attaching TFMG - Season 1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: PLEASE START A NEW GAME to avoid any issues.

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to play the mod together with the I-patch?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Edit 29/07/2020: Attaching TFMG - Season 1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: PLEASE START A NEW GAME to avoid any issues.

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you include the I-patch to the mod (to be found in the OP under Season 1). Currently it's not possible to use both because they overwrite each other. Or is it already integrated and I'm just too stupid to enable it?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can you include the I-patch to the mod (to be found in the OP under Season 1). Currently it's not possible to use both because they overwrite each other. Or is it already integrated and I'm just too stupid to enable it?
For season 1 you have to choose one or the other, they're incompatible

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes