Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there a way to play the mod together with the I-patch?
You can't be serious. iPatch for what? Who did who? The MC has zero relation to any of the LI's... hell, Jen is too fucking old to be the MC's daughter if that is what you are seeking. You're gonna have to go play "Dating My Daughter" or some other VN bud, honestly. Don't make this VN something it ain't... it's just not right (imho). Regards.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
You can't be serious. iPatch for what? Who did who? The MC has zero relation to any of the LI's... hell, Jen is too fucking old to be the MC's daughter if that is what you are seeking. You're gonna have to go play "Dating My Daughter" or some other VN bud, honestly. Don't make this VN something it ain't... it's just not right (imho). Regards.
If the dev made the Mc look to young or the daughter look older than 18 that's not my problem. What's the alternative? That the Ex of the MC asks him to take her daughter, who is not even the daughter of the MC, for a couple of weeks? That makes so much more sense.
Despite, I asked the question before I started playing. Because if there is an i-patch I expect it to be there for a reason.

Reactions: Cavpal

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
there is reason: some just can't play game if it has no incest.
True, I am physically unable to to double click an executable when I know there is no incest in it. Makes for a weird work enviroment and office productivity is kinda down right now. /s

• Haha
Reactions: Debosno and cxx

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I love this game. Hot women, really good sex scenes, a some what decent story i don't get bored and skip dialog. But if i was to nitpick there is 2 things that does bother me. 1. Is no real plot. What is the end game here? 2. I wish Dev would slap a Harem Tag on it already cause i think most of the women know about each other and your banging just about everybody.

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
jenna is not too old to be mc's daughter her mother (vicki) is the same age as the mc and they were a couple it was set up to be an incest game but something changed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
jenna is not too old to be mc's daughter her mother (vicki) is the same age as the mc and they were a couple it was set up to be an incest game but something changed
doesn't stop those who want mc to be her father.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes