Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
doesn't stop those who want mc to be her father.
i am one of those

also the dialog even in season 3 suggests mc being her father because vicki tells mc she hasn't been with anyone since him and she says to mc you were the first and the last which means he was the only man she's been with

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
season 3 bonus scenes aren't working for V23.5 they all appear unlocked but i can't open them and the end of day goes right to the next day without going to the bonus scene
not sure what did you try to do with 1st part of your post but anyways no bonus scenes since no se version. simple as that.

also the dialog even in season 3 suggests mc being her father because vicki tells mc she hasn't been with anyone since him and she says to mc you were the first and the last which means he was the only man she's been with
i know that but trust to her is below 0.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
jenna is not too old to be mc's daughter her mother (vicki) is the same age as the mc and they were a couple it was set up to be an incest game but something changed
Oh boy. Fine, parse one segment of my statement, point is still the same regardless of ages (18/~37). The MC has zero relation to any of the LIs. Y'all just going to have to get over it at some point. You want it that way? Then you rewrite the entirety of S1-S3 because that's what it will take. Good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: Draakaap23 and cxx

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
well she isn't li and while every1 is free to choose if she is or won't be li makes me wonder why some1 would choose her.
She would be my last option if given a choice. I agree with Sancho about this game might not have incest but why would you send your daughter to your ex without a reason that actually make sense if she is not mc's daughter? Think about it you send your daughter and tell him you never cheated on him but he is not the father either but game doesnt have incest. Im actually confused rn.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she wants mc to bond with jenna so that he would return to her (vicky).

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Oh God, we could only hope. Game would be so much more fun, given no real plot line to follow. Other than MC eventually fucks everyone, but dev is staunch anti-NTR.
I hate ntr as much as anyone else but if it is good i will play the game because its a game in the end.To be honest this game needs some flavour and one of the other game like this is grandma's house.Full fuck fest and everyone just loves the mc like he saved the world

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I hate ntr as much as anyone else but if it is good i will play the game because its a game in the end.To be honest this game needs some flavour and one of the other game like this is grandma's house.Full fuck fest and everyone just loves the mc like he saved the world
WMV is like that as well. It's kind of creepy, because it's some weird love fest. OMG I love you MC! OMG I love you MC. I was so worried about you!

Dah Fuck?

NTR is best done when It's a " you fucked up " option. That way it's completely avoidable as long as you make the right choices and it's a consequence of your bad decisions.

I mean realistically that"s what happens IRL anyway. You behave like a dope and your girl looks to satisfy her needs in other places.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 23.5] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC¹: 8,17 GB / 1,55 GB - TFMG-Episode-23.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 8,13 GB / 1,52 GB - TFMG-Episode-23.5-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Comp. Size Update: 1,17 GB / 283 MB - TFMG-Episode-23.5-update-crunched.7z
= ~19% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC¹/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

↑ Normal Version, no SE content! / Old SE content ↓

Update Patch² Ep. 23 crunched /
Ep. 23 SE crunched to Ep. 23.5 crunched

Download (Update):
Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

¹PC = Win+Linux
²Update Instructions ↓
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The images during sex with Tammy in episode 23.0 are missing in addition to the images of the conversation with Goldy, Felicia and Renee. Starting on the 24th, everything is normal, the game without problems. Only there I noticed that problem in the other old scenes everything is fine

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
WMV is like that as well. It's kind of creepy, because it's some weird love fest. OMG I love you MC! OMG I love you MC. I was so worried about you!

Dah Fuck?

NTR is best done when It's a " you fucked up " option. That way it's completely avoidable as long as you make the right choices and it's a consequence of your bad decisions.

I mean realistically that"s what happens IRL anyway. You behave like a dope and your girl looks to satisfy her needs in other places.
Man... why did you have to remind me Wvm.That game is a nightmare.No story and all the women are trying to get pregnant.I was like wtf is this game and dropped it even though i love impregnation in games

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes