SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Damn, I was interested in checking this game out at first before I even knew it used to have incest... but then after finding out it did and that the incest aspect was removed, which made the story make no sense, I'm no longer eager to play. Should of just either done no incest from the start or kept doing it. Changing that big of a game element in the middle of development is almost always a bad idea. Imma have to pass unfortunately, which sucks cause it definitely looked interesting. :(

Reactions: jdsgaara

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Damn, I was interested in checking this game out at first before I even knew it used to have incest... but then after finding out it did and that the incest aspect was removed, which made the story make no sense, I'm no longer eager to play. Should of just either done no incest from the start or kept doing it. Changing that big of a game element in the middle of development is almost always a bad idea. Imma have to pass unfortunately, which sucks cause it definitely looked interesting. :(
The op game never had incest. I suspect that was the original idea. Even if it was, Monkeyposter never implemented it.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The op game never had incest. I suspect that was the original idea. Even if it was, Monkeyposter never implemented it.
AH I see, so I guess it had unofficial patches, either way, it seems like it no longer has the patch... but I suppose if I played from the start without a patch then it wouldn't matter, so who knows might check it out after all. Although I have so many other games in queue already so won't be anytime soon. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: jospaghettio

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
This crap is still getting updates while better ones get abandoned? *mind blown* I gave up on this after his secretary wanted to get knocked up and then inexplicably changed her mind and left town like 20 updates ago. Should just end this one and reuse the models/assets in a new story, as it's now a 5-alarm dumpster fire with little more than a hump-of-the-month like many 4-5 year running AVN's devolve into.
Got 4 likes. Move along now

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
So I'm having trouble with Memory Lane in Season 1 I had no trouble unlocking the first 9 Scenes but now the next Scenes on page 2 keep going back to greyed out like they're locked even after reloading going back and saving before and after the Scenes .

I had a similar problem with the first Tammy sex scene but I fixed that somehow basically from doing exactly the same thing I've been trying to fix the others but this time it isn't working and the problem isn't being fixed anyone know what tf the problem is and how to fix it?

Barefoot88

Mar 21, 2022
question can i download just season 3 and it has all or would it better to download season 1-2 then 3 to get full story

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No update only patch? Only option is to download the whole damn 10GB thing?
Update only please.

Is this what you want??

THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST - EPISODE 24 - UPDATE ONLY
- (ep 24 update only)

- THIS IS EP 24 UPDATE ONLY, JUST COPY AND REPLACE ALL THE FILES IN EP 23.5 WITH THE FILES IN THIS PACKAGE, "/GAME" FOLDER
PC:
MAC:

- TO PLAY EP 24 (UPDATE ONLY) YOU NEED EPISODE 23.5
- EP 24 UPDATE ONLY WORKS WITH BOTH SPECIAL EDITION OF EPISODE 23.5 AND THE NORMAL EDITION (YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE PREVIOUS BONUS SCENES)

Also, it's a

Reactions: Madjuls

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirsty for My Guest [Season 3 (Ep. 24)] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC¹: 8,75 GB / 1,65 GB - TFMG-SEASON-03-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 8,71 GB / 1,62 GB - TFMG-SEASON-03-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Comp. Size Update²: 624 MB / 110 MB - TFMG-SEASON-03-pc-UPDATE-ONLY-crunched.7z
= ~18,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC¹/Mac/Update²): - -

↑ Normal Version, no SE content!

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

¹PC = Win+Linux
²Update Instructions ↓
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know why. When I try to open it it says file might be corrupt.
What "it" says that? If when trying to uncompress your DL then re-DL the file, you got a bad one. If when starting the VN then attach your traceback file or pic via thumbnail.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Riddle me this....case and point:
Is there ANYTHING on F95 without incest that, users are NOT trying to make it incestuous?

:ROFLMAO:
nope, they want on 1 game mc to be son of landlady who happens to be black and there is patch to make that happen and i'm sure that if some game mc fucked women who are old enuf to be his grandmothers and still there would be players who want them to be his grannies.

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes