MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
nope, they want on 1 game mc to be son of landlady who happens to be black and there is patch to make that happen and i'm sure that if some game mc fucked women who are old enuf to be his grandmothers and still there would be players who want them to be his grannies.
"Chuck, i'll take $500 for GranmasHouse"
Where the MC sings---> I'm my own granpa too!!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Oof finally Vanessa again and it's this male dom BDSM play. Big swing and a miss for me. I love Vanessa partly because she was the instigator.

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
The op game never had incest. I suspect that was the original idea. Even if it was, Monkeyposter never implemented it.
It definitely did. This game was originally called Thirsty for my Daughter. It was changed for Patreon reasons, like every other game, just that monkeyposter did not make a patch himself or add one of those "relationship chooser" options at the start.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I added a walkthrough to the season 1 incest mod.
Only available here.

THERE IS NO INCEST PATCH BEYOND S1!!!

FFS!!!
Season 2 incest mod is on the op.

where is the incest patch for season 3?
I'm the patch(and dialogue) modder. I'm thinking of making S3. See my thread.

It definitely did. This game was originally called Thirsty for my Daughter. It was changed for Patreon reasons, like every other game, just that monkeyposter did not make a patch himself or add one of those "relationship chooser" options at the start.
With respect, you're incorrect. I personally know Monkey also I was his editor and I have V1 of his game. In any case, I made an incest mod so no issue.

Reactions: Acesaw

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So is there gonna be a S4 or is this complete?
You don't see the export screen at the end of S3? It exports ~460 variables. Doesn't that give you the answer? Not sure why you'd ask that after you go through an export process after a bit of a cliffhanger tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: riddikk91

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
To get ahead of it, as this thread ultimately becomes a "Guess who" for the next few months please put the necessary comments in spoiler tags out of respect of those who haven't played S3 yet. No, I'm not being holier than thou but it's just the right thing to do:
1675346278542.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wrong.

Reactions: KiraJames

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Anything taboo/nonvanilla makes it more interesting. And don't tell someone that they are not allowed to do something (whether make an incest or loli AVN on Patreon or even fuck one's sister, cousin, mom, daughter, aunt, etc in real life), that just makes alot of us want to do it even more (forbidden fruit is always sweeter). And well, there's no incest patch for Being a DIK yet, which is mind boggling at first glance given its popularity. Josie could have been the MC 's sister instead of Tommy's, at least it was workable up until an update or 2 ago. Now that Tommy is pissed at MC for fucking his sister, the patch writer would have to find another reason for him to be pissed at him if she wasn't his sister but the MC's and go deeper into rewriting the whole story to fit the renders and make it incestuous. And that's just 1 example. I guess for some AVNs incest (or even loli patches if one has access to the assets used and knows their way aroudn Daz to make and add extra renders) are easier to make when the AVN and the story are already finished so no new surprises to work around. Treasure Of Nadia and it's sequel (forget the name) had similar problems to the point the patchers just gave up and waited a few years for it to be finished before updating their patch one final time.
And this changes-->What?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes