cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this isn't meant to be incest game but apparently some want it to be.

lvlei825

Feb 19, 2021
I have to say that this is a great game, with rich plot, distinctive character, exquisite CG and vivid animation. I hope that we can add more story of female police officer sheva later. Thank the author for bringing us this excellent work.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
What is the difference between the current [Season 3 Episode 23.5] and the older [Season 3 Episode 23SE]?
Are both missing scenes from the other? ie: SE has SE scenes, and the .5 has the .5 scenes.
[like, there is no 23.5SE or something?]

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What is the difference between the current [Season 3 Episode 23.5] and the older [Season 3 Episode 23SE]?
Are both missing scenes from the other? ie: SE has SE scenes, and the .5 has the .5 scenes.

I can't speak on content (not played a lot of this only first season so far, usually extra/SE editions contain more content/rewards content), but yes there is a 23.5SE and a new updated as well that's SE and both are $25, that price tag would lead me to believe that is why there is no 23.5SE.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
After 3 seasons of this game I'm still loveing it I really like that atleast one of the usual game forced Fetish Anal is still an optional choice here I'm not anti the fetish I just like to have the option to avoid stuff.
But that kind of brings me to this if I had any issue with this game at all.
It's gotta be the forced no choice Foot Job's in this game to be totally honest i'd rather the Anal scene than this one.
And although I'm not a fan of FJ's I know others are and i'm fine with that but again it would be nice to have the option to avoid it.
If like Anal its not your preferd kink.
Apart from that small issue OH... and of course the slight lack of Creampies there's far to many young sperm lives being thrown away needlessly.
But still I'm still loveing the game.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You need to pump that load of cum in that tight pussy! Just like God intended! And better show proof afterwards as well so that the Good Lord can see.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
ep24va026.png

THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (SEASON 3)

Full Season 3, episodes 19 to 24.
Now available for everyone.
Thank you for your support and playing the game!

EPISODE 24:
- 408 images (17028 with animations)
- 34 new animations

EPISODE 24 BONUS SCENE (SE ONLY):
- 338 images
- 21 new animations​

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThirstyForMyGuest-S3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
Far as I know I don't remember seeing a .5SE post. It's just special scenes usually featuring a girl or two.
The SE ones usually come at full numbers, the .5 is just part of the next episode (23.5 is just a midway release of 24's content).
So you won't be able to play the SE scenes at 23.5 unless you go back to 23, but they'll be there at 24SE.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Far as I know I don't remember seeing a .5SE post. It's just special scenes usually featuring a girl or two.
The SE ones usually come at full numbers, the .5 is just part of the next episode (23.5 is just a midway release of 24's content).
So you won't be able to play the SE scenes at 23.5 unless you go back to 23, but they'll be there at 24SE.
there is 23.5 se but not leaked.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
there is 23.5 se but not leaked.
While that may be, to be fair, SE's have 99% always been on whole numbers. The half episodes where derived some time back as a pacifier of sorts... basically to stop the whining in-between time of episode releases. That, is if memory serves well back in S1 days of old.

Jan 27, 2023
This crap is still getting updates while better ones get abandoned? *mind blown* I gave up on this after his secretary wanted to get knocked up and then inexplicably changed her mind and left town like 20 updates ago. Should just end this one and reuse the models/assets in a new story, as it's now a 5-alarm dumpster fire with little more than a hump-of-the-month like many 4-5 year running AVN's devolve into.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes