Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Could somebody send me the rpa files for 23'rd episodes bonus please? I skipped from 22 to 24 and the SE update on the OP are missing the previous versions' files.
See attached. It's only one rpa file of course. It is pure virgin (unmodded or otherwise tampered with, it's exact OEM). I put it in a zip so the filename stays exact. Note that you asked for the bonus only so I'm assuming you have the Ep23 standard (base) rpa's already.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
May 28, 2020
See attached. It's only one rpa file of course. It is pure virgin (unmodded or otherwise tampered with, it's exact OEM). I put it in a zip so the filename stays exact. Note that you asked for the bonus only so I'm assuming you have the Ep23 standard (base) rpa's already.
thanks a lot

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is there a way to combine the incest patch and mods?
No because they modify the same files, I doubt Sancho1969 would implement the incest in with is MOD.

The game was never intended to have it anyway; it was shoved in with a sledgehammer. Notice how the main tag does not list incest?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game was never intended to have it anyway; it was shoved in with a sledgehammer. Notice how the main tag does not list incest?
hey no hurting incest lovers feelings, they have decided that mc bangs his daughter and nothing changes it.

bonomo

Jun 25, 2021
Is this game better to play with following all routes or can it be dedicated to just one? I feel that many events are intertwined

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game better to play with following all routes or can it be dedicated to just one? I feel that many events are intertwined
you can follow all paths quite freely but main focus should be on jenna.

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
Ok, so just my opinion at this point about the game...its getting a little drawn out and long in the tooth. Nothing of any significance is happening, no real consequence like you'd see of other games like too my girls and a conflict, juggling them to avoid that conflict. No fear of accidental or even deliberate pregnancy, no twists or even obvious potential ones like the MC being Jenna's father (potentially) Frankly...the last few updates the dialogue is just so stupid and tbh pointless...the dev could almost skip the dialogue and just go to the screens and animations.

Don't get me wrong, the visuals and models are nice...but lately...the ball playing at the beach on vacation (day 24) just took me to my limit of saying enough...models standing with there arms to the side like mannequin style...wtf...arguing about boat driving/piloting...sigh...not to mention some dialogue from previous days...sad whats going on here and the fap quality is not great really...its kinda been done before on a previous day...refer to my previous paragraph for ideas

Sorry to those who think I'm being ridiculous...that's your opinion as this is mine *shrug

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes