Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
monkeyposter_7 Hey bud, during S4 imports "new game", watch it if you use the S3 "new game" as a template, I think I found a bork in regards to Tammy Day8 (I think "No" should make the CS variable False). I've looked all through my notes for all seasons and can't find a reason why this import question is variable duplicated unlike all the others. So, I'm not 100% on this but thought I'd let you know just in case:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Changed post to reflect "new game", not "imports".

Last edited:
Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Thirsty for my Guest (S3 Ep24-SE Update) (For use with SE Version ONLY)
TFMG_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

View attachment 2378988
Go get you some.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Nice going...i will remember this.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nice going...i will remember this.
What'd I do worth remembering? :unsure: I haven't had my first whiskey of the evening and I've been updating VN's like a madman, so forgive my possibly stupid question... I'm near burnout mode.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirsty for My Guest [Season 3 SE (Episode 24 SE)] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Info: I recommend using SanchoMod.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 10,06 GB / 2,02 GB - TFMG-SEASON-03-SE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 10,02 GB / 1,99 GB - TFMG-SEASON-03-SE-mac-crunched.zip

Compressed Size Update¹: 261 MB - TFMG-SEASON-03-(Episode-24)-normal-to-SE-Update-crunched.7z
Compressed Size Update²: 419 MB - TFMG-Episode-23-SE-to-SEASON-03-SE-(Episode-24-SE)-Update-crunched.7z
= ~20,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -
Download (Updates): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
¹for use with Season 3 (Ep. 24) crunched
(Update also includes old SE content)
²for use with S3 Ep. 23 SE crunched

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 2378988
Go get you some.

- Sancho
I can tell from the DL count that there's a ton of folks that don't know that SE has dropped live yet. So I'm bumping the thread.

Go get you some.

May 28, 2020
Could somebody send me the rpa files for 23'rd episodes bonus please? I skipped from 22 to 24 and the SE update on the OP are missing the previous versions' files.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The amount of options this game has is ridiculous. You have absolute freedom as to what content to watch and what not to watch (as far as sexual scenes go). And what's even better, you don't miss out on content by choosing not to watch certain things. There is content that replaces the content you don't want to see. This shit is wonderful.

The MC/Rubi/Vanessa threesome is one of the hottest things I've ever seen in visual novels. Holy fuck, man... I really loved that shit. It's been quite some time since I've been so excited for a scene (not counting a couple of games where the MC finally fucks his 'landlady' after 200 chapters).

On the other hand, the Jake thing with Ryona, at first I thought it was funny. Now not so much anymore. I didn't like the direction it took. Seeing Jake dressed in women's clothes and getting a boner for Ryona was the fun part. I didn't like what happened in this update at all. I think it was crossing an unnecessary line. In my opinion, of course.
I think it had been made clear what happens with Jake but.... I don't know. It left me pretty uncomfortable, to be honest.

Anyway. That's what I think. I still love this game. Just that last thing I said I don't really like it.
I'm going to end by continuing to say how much I loved the MC/Rubi/Vanessa threesome to end on a positive note so it doesn't sound like I hate the game. It was hot as fuck. There, I'm done.

Reactions: MikeOG and lipe2410

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThirstyForMyGuest-S3-EP24SE
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Draakaap23
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes