jholcjholc

Jan 23, 2019
Why I didn't get any Vicki Sex scenes from Season 2? I was nice to her in every choice.
[/QUOTE

Did you spy on her in the shower when you let her stay at your house? if you do spy on her she will come to your room later and you should be on her path

Last edited:

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
episode 25 vicki scenes..why can't i get the anal cowgirl,anal reverse cowgirl theyre in pink and not selectable? thanks

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
UPDATE EP-25

Someone please respond to this post with what is in this update? Is it still about Vicki and not about the "Guest" i.e. the daughter? This post is for anyone who is still lost with the story and has no clue wtf is going on.

Please post you findings on this terribly delivered story. Has Vicki left yet? Can D and F be exclusive and continue their relationship like the title of the game should suggest?

Is this update worth downloading? Are there any D sex scenes with creampies?

You are doing the lords work.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
episode 25 vicki scenes..why can't i get the anal cowgirl,anal reverse cowgirl theyre in pink and not selectable? thanks
To activate the anal choices for Vicki in E25 you must have either (either means one or the other):
  • Had anal with her in S3 Day19
  • Had her shove the dildo up her ass in S3 Day21
I did spy on her. And I didn't get the scene
jholcjholc is correct, you get her first S2 scene by spying on her on Day16. You can't stop spying... spy to the end bud. Obviously don't kick her out on Day14.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
jholcjholc is correct, you get her first S2 scene by spying on her on Day16. You can't stop spying... spy to the end bud. Obviously don't kick her out on Day14.
Did all of those. Is being in a relationship with some girl blocking her maybe?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Me:
This game is okay, the dialogue feels like Russian machine translated to English but fine.

Audrey grew into me, having a sick clingy mommy girlfriend is cool. for once done right..

fast foward:
1654609502_163890_1654610172_sumario_normal.jpg

Audrey left the game, The only original idea the game had.
Just a normal Harem. the spark is gone.

Reactions: oste22

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did all of those. Is being in a relationship with some girl blocking her maybe?
No sir. No other relp blocks Vicki's path. The only opposing paths to date (as of S3/S4) are basically:
  • Vanessa/Felicia
  • Renee/Ryona
This does not take into account anything Audrey related since she is technically no longer in the story (to date). If memory serves you couldn't be on both Audrey/Ryona in S2.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe those are the only path blockers in the entire VN to date.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Was worth it for science... and basically to tell Jenna off finally. Great start to S4 no trolling! :)
View attachment 2489123
View attachment 2489124
oh ffs the label name is gameover1... i didn't add the 1 in the script and everyone testing, including me, missed this
fixed it now for the next update

ps: do you guys like gameover's? it''s fun to write those dialogs lol

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
oh ffs the label name is gameover1... i didn't add the 1 in the script and everyone testing, including me, missed this

Oh so that ends in a game over huh haha. I'm glad tbh I wasn't able to pick it and I was wondering what happens with it. I picked apologise though went straight back after because Jenna is too precious to force I felt like such a dick picking that even after apologising.

Personally I enjoy the game overs at least the ones I've discovered so far which are like 4 of them if I'm remembering correctly not sure if there's any more then that.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Oh so that ends in a game over huh haha. I'm glad tbh I wasn't able to pick it and I was wondering what happens with it. I picked apologise though went straight back after because Jenna is too precious to force I felt like such a dick picking that even after apologising.

Personally I enjoy the game overs at least the ones I've discovered so far which are like 4 of them if I'm remembering correctly not sure if there's any more then that.
yeah it's game over but it's worth to check it out cause its really crazy haha at least to me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Playing season 3 only now that it's completed and i got say: these two are amazing
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0010.png screenshot0013.png
Fuck both a mom and her daughter is insanely hot.
Just wish season 4 finaly have some scenes i'm eagerly waiting:

Jenna/Vicki proper threesome
Vanessa/Jenna threesome
Sheva/Naomi threesome (and force Arthur watch)
Jenna/Tammy Threesome
Fuck Tammy's mom, Pamela.

Reactions: Thermophob and bclz

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Found a bug during MC's office bud. It's in your PM.

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Fucking Vicki cracks me up.

She doesn't say a thing and doesn't know this is right after MC just fucked Renee in the ass:
1679607403476.png
She can't taste :poop:, literally.

Sorry... thought that was funny... back to finishing this mod update.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Playing season 3 only now that it's completed and i got say: these two are amazing
View attachment 2489635
View attachment 2489636 View attachment 2489637
Fuck both a mom and her daughter is insanely hot.
Just wish season 4 finaly have some scenes i'm eagerly waiting:

Jenna/Vicki proper threesome
Vanessa/Jenna threesome
Sheva/Naomi threesome (and force Arthur watch)
Jenna/Tammy Threesome
Fuck Tammy's mom, Pamela.
did you not get a wall of missing images near the end?
i downloaded last update only as was only bit i didn't already play and it is all just black screen with missing image reports and dialogue.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys i can't fuck Vicky in the ass i mean the options is ready but i can'y click on it ,why? thx

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes