Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Sigh nothing worse than a new version only to find saves don't work
first this
It's a new season.
second: maybe you used the walkthrough mod just found out myself today i had missed the last update and my save files dindnt work... totally forgot i used the mod so after installing the mod in season 3 my saves worked and i was able to save the game at the end to import it in the new season.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
i think someone fucked up on the version of game shouldnt it be season 3 ep 25 and not season 4 ep 25 ?
no it is right its a new season with new executable and also save import there is also a little 4th wall break reminding at a new season

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
it's overall episode 25, or season 4 episode 25, or season 4 episode 1 lol whatever works!

to import saves you need to make a "special" save at the very end of the season. regular saves that are made during the season can't be imported since every season is like a separate game
game will prompt you to name your save, and then in the next season you go to "import your save" and there it is
you can make multiple saves

Capture001.PNG

Capture002.PNG

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sigh nothing worse than a new version only to find saves don't work
Elaborate please.

Here's some points to assist you or others that feel something is broken and you used SanchoMod. I assure you the mod has not broken either your save or your export (if you have an export):
  • The end of S3 is Ep24SE. If you wish to play a new installation of S3 Ep24SE by loading a save previously made while using SanchoMod then you have two choices
    • Install the mod which will remain in the mod's OP just like the last S2 has
    • Forego the above and use the "SaveFixer" instead.
    • Pick one or the other but NEVER both... they work independently.
  • At the end of each episode I make an automatic save for you in a safe spot so you have at least one good save no matter what you do on your own. (see pic below)
  • 1679489562380.png
  • If you import your S3 export inside S4 and it's not what you think it should be then that's on you. Some VN's like TFMG with an export feature can save multiple data sets within the export file and I warn you of this fact very clearly and you actually have to press a button to proceed if an export file is detected by the mod. (see pic below)
  • 1679489576618.png
  • I've never fucked you regarding saves ever in any public mod I publish. It's not about to start now. I won't leave you hanging. (see pic below)
  • 1679489613875.png
I hope this brings some clarity if you are in the fog. Feel free to reference this post in the future as necessary. Regards.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
View attachment 749892

Overview:
When you met Vicki all those years ago, you had great fun together. She already had a young daughter, Jenna, who was a joy to be around. The relationship was doomed from the start and eventually things fell apart. You remained friends, despite everything that happened.. Now, years later, you've agreed to let Jenna stay with you for 2 weeks. What could possibly go wrong?​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-21
Release Date: 2023-03-08
Developer: monkeyposter_7 -
Censored: No
Version: Season 4 Episode 25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Regarding Save continuation

DOWNLOAD
Season 4

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Android: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED

Season 3

Season 1-2 + Special Episodes
Extras: Fan Signature - Fan Made Walkthrough - Multi-mod - Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 324545 View attachment 324546 View attachment 324547 View attachment 384566 View attachment 384568 View attachment 219804 View attachment 384565 View attachment 234917 View attachment 234997 View attachment 290602 View attachment 290603 View attachment 290604 View attachment 290605 View attachment 290606 View attachment 290607 View attachment 290608 View attachment 290609 View attachment 290610
This Game is Awesome and it need a Fan Art Assets with the Characters and Locations

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes