Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (S3E24SE) (Non-Critical)

Links in the mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated to latest Core v7b
  • Resolved - Two swapped Event Choice stats in reporting.
  • Resolved - Vanessa being referred to as Vicki in one scene's ChoiceGuide.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Thanks to Vortex@ and FaceCrap for reporting.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thirsty For My Guest Episode SE 1-2 Walkthrough.pdf

i have followed this guid and i can´t get laura to 58 in lust. dos anyon know wher the mistake is ?
or is it posibel to add a +1 to the stats?
The maximum Lauren Lust you can achieve by end of Season 1 is 57, not 58. The dev botched the "manual entry" of Season 2 new game by allowing 58 which is not possible through normal playthrough. The reason, I believe, is he was quickly counting all the times she could go plus but there's one choice section in her room in Ep9 where one choice is +1 and the other is +2... this is where I think monkeyposter_7 accidentally counted an additional point while making the import code in Season 2.

Don't worry about it though... you'll miss nothing otherwise he or I would have resolved it long ago (that was many many moons ago).

• Sad
Reactions: monkeyposter_7

sikkion

Oct 10, 2022
The maximum Lauren Lust you can achieve by end of Season 1 is 57, not 58. The dev botched the "manual entry" of Season 2 new game by allowing 58 which is not possible through normal playthrough. The reason, I believe, is he was quickly counting all the times she could go plus but there's one choice section in her room in Ep9 where one choice is +1 and the other is +2... this is where I think monkeyposter_7 accidentally counted an additional point while making the import code in Season 2.

Don't worry about it though... you'll miss nothing otherwise he or I would have resolved it long ago (that was many many moons ago).

Buridus

Jul 31, 2021
ok i dont know what i do wrong im have tryed everything but i cant get the scene where i give audrey the ring triggerd have looked at walkthrough and tryed install the mod to see if the i cant get it triggerd that way but nope, so i just start to wonder is the scene removed or how on earth do i get it trigger on day 13.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Maybe someone has a save game from the end of season 2 with maximum points so that I can play from season 3 :> ?

Aug 10, 2019
I just started this game a few days ago i am on S3 and i picked every - choise i could to get rid of Vicky and i am still stuck with her i want nothing to do with her. is there no way to get her out of the picture?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I just started this game a few days ago i am on S3 and i picked every - choise i could to get rid of Vicky and i am still stuck with her i want nothing to do with her. is there no way to get her out of the picture?
Vicki is still Jenna's Mom so no, you can avoid sex with Vicki but you can't totaly avoid Vicki because Jenna and Vicki are very close.
Which seems to be part of the story so again no you will still have to see and deal with her even if you don't date her.
For better or worse she is part of the story so sorry for you but If you want Jenna.
You still have to put up with Vicki thems the rules.

Aug 10, 2019
Vicki is still Jenna's Mom so no, you can avoid sex with Vicki but you can't totaly avoid Vicki because Jenna and Vicki are very close.
Which seems to be part of the story so again no you will still have to see and deal with her even if you don't date her.
For better or worse she is part of the story so sorry for you but If you want Jenna.
You still have to put up with Vicki thems the rules.
Thanks i was figuring that was the case, was just hopping to get her to move in with the MC and avoid her completely, i do like the VN so i will suffer her.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes