MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I just noticed, while playing and checking the SanchoMod, that the variable D26BimboCumshot didn't flip to True, so have I missed some content this update, or what is that?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just noticed, while playing and checking the SanchoMod, that the variable D26BimboCumshot didn't flip to True, so have I missed some content this update, or what is that?
You have to view Jake's scene, it's awarded True after "Diamond" says the below after choosing "Cumshot":
"Do you love your mommy, my little fucker?"​

If you choose to not view Jake's scene it is not triggered.
It has no current use to date though, so know that as well.
Here's the choice (which you must make to continue the VN, so you can't miss it):
1682368790805.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJay

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
You have to view Jake's scene, it's awarded True after "Diamond" says the below after choosing "Cumshot":
"Do you love your mommy, my little fucker?"​

If you choose to not view Jake's scene it is not triggered.
It has no current use to date though, so know that as well.
Here's the choice (which you must make to continue the VN, so you can't miss it):
View attachment 2570867
Oh, thanks! It's probably off because I (thankfully) turned off viewing sex involving men other than the MC at some point.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
Another good Harem game added useless npc sex scene. I have no problem with Jake fucking a hooker but a single line would have been fine to indicate that Jake finally fucked someone. Why the need to render a proper scene of him?

Good Harem games are so rare these days.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Another good Harem game added useless npc sex scene. I have no problem with Jake fucking a hooker but a single line would have been fine to indicate that Jake finally fucked someone. Why the need to render a proper scene of him?

Well, setting aside everything you stated is completely 100% subjective, that's the exact reason the dev placed the
"Watch the Jake scene" / "Don't" choice buttons​

... so the "Don't" is the "single line" you requested.

What you are asking for is already there, if you saw the scene it's because you physically chose to view the scene. That's on you, not anyone else bud. Being fair regardless of point of view is not only relevant but prudent, wouldn't you agree?

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017

I like variety in games...kind of ridiculous to act jealous to pixelated make believe characters dude.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I like variety in games...kind of ridiculous to act jealous to pixelated make believe characters dude.
It's no more ridiculous than any reaction to any fiction/non fiction story. If a story game isn't getting reactions out of you, then it's not doing its job.

Reactions: morphnet

bluemisty

Aug 15, 2021
I actually came back to play this, I remember playing this a year ago and I just remember why I dropped the game, it's because of Vicky lol (no hate, I read people really like her in later updates but I just can't with her). There's really no getting rid of her huh. Pretty much there are choices to reject her but Jenna keeps bring it up if we're together again so what's the point. I felt like I properly made choices in S2 that I pretty much don't want anything to do with her, said my good luck/farewells to her and all that then immediately found myself having a normal conversation with her in S3 lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not so sure about harem since last time i played (24se) only 2 girls knew of eachothers.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
When Renee asked "What's the plan today, boss?" And the first part of the line from the MC was "Same as always" almost expected to read, "Try to take over the world." I wonder if anyone would still get that reference. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How do I unlock the first Goldy scene ?
Well bud, considering there's no Goldy scene yet in S4, I can only assume you are S3 or lower. As for S3, her first scene is post the "poker" event and simply requires that the Player does NOT lose the poker round (you must win). Otherwise, please be more specific. Regards.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Too bad all the girls have fake tits - really ugly, would have at least been nice to see some with real breasts - story seems to be getting more crazy with each episode and some of the convo's are just garbage

• Hey there
Reactions: gabriel12345621

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Too bad all the girls have fake tits - really ugly, would have at least been nice to see some with real breasts - story seems to be getting more crazy with each episode and some of the convo's are just garbage
Then why for all that holy are you still playing it?????

Also, of course they're fake, they're computer rendered.

• Haha
Reactions: Debosno and cxx

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Then why for all that holy are you still playing it?????

Also, of course they're fake, they're computer rendered.
Yes they are but they don't have to look like melons - that is just too fake - also I've been debating on stopping playing this one because the story seems to run on - I'm not here only for the girls but the story as well - if a dev can put them together then it's great, but this one seems to only care about his def for girls - meaningless sex with any and all - I like actual story with some meaning behind it - ie: romance - love etc... and many other stories accomplish this - I thought in the early going this one did too but it definitely is losing it, so you are right I may not continue

Reactions: p22
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes