Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why? Everything is optional. Stay away from Ryona. That's what I'll be doing once I get the time to restart. Also, this isn't a harem game. You can fuck who you want, but at some point the dev is going to make you choose which girl to end with.
Jack scenes are optional, and i don't give a fuck about if he manages to get some non LI's.
What i can't understand is why the dev suddenly wants to make more scenes with him...i mean, it's the 4th season, why suddenly begin with that Jack nonsense.
There are already a lot of LI's, quite a few which have barely any scenes, so why waste work and time on that sissy...i find it hard to belive that this was something anyone was interested in...at least he could make it a spin off, a special or something like that. I liked Ryona path so far, but i have really no interest in more time with Jack (including non sexual scenes).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Jack scenes are optional, and i don't give a fuck about if he manages to get some non LI's.
What i can't understand is why the dev suddenly wants to make more scenes with him...i mean, it's the 4th season, why suddenly begin with that Jack nonsense.
There are already a lot of LI's, quite a few which have barely any scenes, so why waste work and time on that sissy...i find it hard to belive that this was something anyone was interested in...at least he could make it a spin off, a special or something like that. I liked Ryona path so far, but i have really no interest in more time with Jack (including non sexual scenes).
I haven't met her yet and no matter what she looks like, knowing what I know now, I'm opting out on her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wasn't felicity originally mc's computer wizard and mildly said big?

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Really? I don't doubt your word, but do you happen to have any proof to support that claim? If it's true, then it might be wiser for us to wait until the game is fully finished before playing/continuing playing it. Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, the story seems to be hinting at an increase of Jakes content, which is disappointing.
Seeing as the previous one by someone else was deleted, here you go.
1685783065558.png
I've said all I have to on the matter. No point opening the discussion again.

Was asked for proof, giving it. End of.

Reactions: mofonistik

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
What are people really mad about here? The fact that Jake is getting content or the fact he is getting women exclusively for himself?

Don't much care either way so long as he doesn't get content with his actual "mommy". Besides this dev is stubborn to a fault... Aubrey getting wrote off angered the vast majority of his players and he didn't give a singular fuck. Just roll with punches, the content is after all optional.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Has the dev confirmed there will for sure be no harem? I know it's not tagged, but I seem to remember Felicity referencing your harem multiple times and many of the LIs are aware of each other and don't seem to have a problem with it.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
For me it's a harem when an MC is having sex with a set of girls on a regular basis. In this game girls do know about each other. Some are more accepting than others. There has been some catiness. On the whole the trajectory is towards more threesomes. Whether there will ever be a giant orgy dunno. I personally like some exclusivity. Private time. And some secrecy. Because I like the cheating kink. But the game is pretty open. Girls are open about what they do. And since ntr is taboo, MC essentially owns these girls. That's a harem for me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Has the dev confirmed there will for sure be no harem? I know it's not tagged, but I seem to remember Felicity referencing your harem multiple times and many of the LIs are aware of each other and don't seem to have a problem with it.
To be specifically clear, the only sets of incompatible LI's are the following:
  • Vanessa / Felicia
  • Renee / Ryona
It's always been these two sets (forgetting about Audrey which had her own incompatibility but is no longer an issue).

SanchoMod allows for all of of the paths to exist at once but I standby at the ready during any pending future update to automatically change that stance. If that ever happens in an update I'll give you a choice at the very beginning to select your favored in the conflict... cause that's how we roll. I respect your saves and will do everything in my power to insure their integrity.

Otherwise all other LI's are compatible (to date as of S4 E26).

Regards.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
With a facepalm icing on the cake too? Why the hate? I simply answered the post both correctly and thoroughly. The question has nothing to do with incest. The question from the poster was regarding harem.
My bad. I though we were in my thread. Haha.
It's late at night where I am and I'm tired. Apologies for the misunderatanding.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Why? Because you copy pasted a promo for your mod here although you know they are incompatible.

You have a boomer attitude. You are everywhere and love to belittle and berate others but claim you're only helping. Well, thanks for the helpful info, try being less of a jerk.
WTF are you talking about? I just answered a question from a poster... what in the world does that have to do with your "mod"? I didn't answer as a "jerk", I answered it with just basic facts which all can be backed up with proof, no opinion was stated at all. Why the hostility when you were never mentioned or referenced? My answer had zero to do with you or your so called "mod".

Fucking hell, this thread has gone completely whack.

Reactions: Cabin and KiraJames

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WTF are you talking about? I just answered a question from a poster... what in the world does that have to do with your "mod"? I didn't answer as a "jerk", I answered it with just basic facts which all can be backed up with proof, no opinion was stated at all. Why the hostility when you were never mentioned or referenced? My answer had zero to do with you or your so called "mod".

Fucking hell, this thread has gone completely whack.
He edited his comment, he thought you were promoting your mod in his mod thread and somehow didn't realize we are in the game thread...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
He edited his comment, he thought you were promoting your mod in his mod thread and somehow didn't realize we are in the game thread...
Well, regardless the statement made is bullshit and would not stand in person, that's for damn certain:
You have a boomer attitude. You are everywhere and love to belittle and berate others but claim you're only helping. Well, thanks for the helpful info, try being less of a jerk.
I've not "belittled" or "berated" anyone with the exception of one individual last night in this thread who'd crossed the line before me. Hell man, you know me and the genuine help I've offered to so many fellow site members of this site over the years. None of that posted nonsense and insult is true regardless of what thread I post a factual answer in. Tired or not, these folks have almost all asked me for something in the past via PM or in thread... almost every single one of them, including this guy. Some are apparently bent out of shape that I didn't give them everything they felt I should.

I'm not taking it out on you, but I'm sure you know this, I'm just using the reply to say my peace.

That said, that's all I have to say on the matter as it's time to refill my adult beverage of tolerance. Thanks for lookin' out though brother, sincerely.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathsButcher

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, regardless the statement made is bullshit and would not stand in person, that's for damn certain:

I've not "belittled" or "berated" anyone with the exception of one individual last night in this thread who'd crossed the line before me. Hell man, you know me and the genuine help I've offered to so many fellow site members of this site over the years. None of that posted nonsense and insult is true regardless of what thread I post a factual answer in. Tired or not, these folks have almost all asked me for something in the past via PM or in thread... almost every single one of them, including this guy. Some are apparently bent out of shape that I didn't give them everything they felt I should.

I'm not taking it out on you, but I'm sure you know this, I'm just using the reply to say my peace.

That said, that's all I have to say on the matter as it's time to refill my adult beverage of tolerance. Thanks for lookin' out though brother, sincerely.
Bro, you know how these kids are now a days. Bunch of fuckin snowflakes.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

I´m playing season 2 but I can not trigger sex scenes with Vicky...

Does anybody know what do I need to do?

Cheers

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes