cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi !

I´m playing season 2 but I can not trigger sex scenes with Vicky...

Does anybody know what do I need to do?

Cheers
not enuf points or she hasn't made her move on mc. dunno if jenna and vicky are on exclusive paths.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
So, is there a compressed version for 0.26? Sorry for asking, but searching hasn't revealed any... the latest one I can locate is 23.5.
Also, do I need every season separately to get the full game, or is there a one-size-fits-all version out there?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
So, is there a compressed version for 0.26? Sorry for asking, but searching hasn't revealed any... the latest one I can locate is 23.5.
Also, do I need every season separately to get the full game, or is there a one-size-fits-all version out there?
I found 0.26 compressed quite quickly
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-s4-ep-26-se-monkeyposter_7.22818/post-10901591
And yes, each season is separate, if you wish to play/view everything from the beginning.

Reactions: Mravac Kid

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hadn't played this in ages and couldn't remember my choices. The shock I got when I realized that I was on that pneumatic tittied Steve Tyler lookalike, Vicki's path..:oops:

Now I got "Love in an Elevator" playing in my head :HideThePain:
well jenna looks bit same.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's one on the Dev patreon, if one is willing to spend the few to get it.
Or if one can politely ask the user who dropped off the Win/Linux version, if they be kind enough to snag the others as well.
sure but hasn't happened since 25.5 android is unofficial.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
no heather woman/girl on this game, if you mean something else then no either.
You're wrong. The dev said on discord that Heather will be Jake's "mommy" or whatever. Since the dev has ran out of ideas and became obsessed with this NPC he will not only have him fuck random prostitutes but he will give him his own girls, which will be a waste of time for everyone and is only making me want to go back and reject Ryona just to avoid this retarded Jake shit.
If he liked him so much he could have made a side game with Jake as the MC, I dont get why is he so insistent on making full fledged scenes for him so late into the game. Is this just burnout? I rather he wraps up the game with a rushed ending than having him change the theme of the game so late into it. What's next? Swinging scenes with Jake or some bullshit like that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well don't remember any heather's on my play so there is possibility that there's heather but not on those "girls" i have seen.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes