kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I am dragging myself to the end of Season 1 of this, with increasingly liberal use of ctrl-skip. Can anyone tell me if it's worth continuing? Does it get any better? The girls are cute, though it's crazy that we can't just have Jenna as the MC's daughter (Patreon, I know. But the pace, the dialogue; so humdrum. I suppose it's one up on the endless inner monologues of other games. But only just.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am dragging myself to the end of Season 1 of this, with increasingly liberal use of ctrl-skip. Can anyone tell me if it's worth continuing? Does it get any better? The girls are cute, though it's crazy that we can't just have Jenna as the MC's daughter (Patreon, I know. But the pace, the dialogue; so humdrum. I suppose it's one up on the endless inner monologues of other games. But only just.
press tab and you get continuous skip until choices.

there is ic-patch for s1 and maybe later.

can't say if it gets better since i've played with skip since s3 but what i've seen doubt it gets.

Reactions: kz7419

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah....the dialog is really, really "air-headed" all the way through. I do recommend sticking with it (if you like the models) since the sex scenes are just that good and they get even better. Whenever a new update comes out I usually last a few minutes with the dialog before i start tapping the Control key. There is also some 'daddy' focused character later on btw.

Reactions: kz7419

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people who knows where to download this game from part 1 to part 4 with WT mod installed inside the game ?! I just found this site
but there is only part 1 and 3 with mods, but there is no part 4 (((where can I find it with wt mods

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I stopped following the story long ago, but the sex scenes are probably the best you will find on this site, so if you are playing for that purpose i HIGHLY recommend you keep following this game

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Edit 29/07/2020: Attaching TFMG - Season 1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: PLEASE START A NEW GAME to avoid any issues.

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm confused here. Is this mod incompatible with the incest patch? Because when I downloaded them the one overwrote the other.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I like the game so far, but Jenna seems more old than she really is, bah, thats just my opinion, I will not stop playing anyways.
Agreed. She's supposed to be 18, but looks to be more in her 20s. Now, it is true that some girls DO go for that sort of image, but it just doesn't seem to quite work here.

And if Jenna is so bothered by Lauren's messages, why doesn't she just block the bitch?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
How do I know what episode I'm on? There doesn't seem to be any sort of notification of such, unless the episodes are the same as the days in the game.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't think that the Morticia Addams look just doesn't work for Audrey? Unless there's Something Going on with her. (She WAS awfully snippy at the Restaurant Date, acting pretty much EXACTLY like Goldy did at the Lunch Date.)

BTW, is the Balloon Peddler at the Amusement Park supposed to be Goldy's Father? Sure looks like him.

Jul 16, 2018
I just started S3, but noticed that the text was full of annoying spelling and grammatical errors. S1 and S2 were in proper English, but S3 is just terrible. Was there a change in the writing staff?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Re Dana's Sex Shop: All of that sexy lingerie on display and our "innocent princess" Jenna ONLY buys a damn dildo?? Cluelessly selfish...

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Just starting up S2. How the Hell do I know how many "Like Points" I have with ANYONE???

Update: ok, I get it. Part of the Mod. I was using the OTHER mod for S1.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I have NEVER seen yellow coffee before.

And PLEASE, MORE Felicia and SOME Jennaa content and let Renee have a date with Truck-kun.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Whats up with the Jake stuff, such a waste of time on that dumbfuck its getting fucking annoying. He should just catch an STD and drop dead already
yea, no idea why wasting time for him, better option is make some girl-girl action instead, game need more of that content

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes