the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-5.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I did her first, I like Vanessa, but I was curious about her. And it was great! She seems to genuinely like Mc, so she's gained a lot of love points (heh) for me.
Yeah, Felicia is VERY endearing, it's a shame she didn't get to shine much before now, but if she wasn't a valid contender before, she is now, she's a very adorable and hot nerdy lady, a lot of fun too, haha :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, Felicia is VERY endearing, it's a shame she didn't get to shine much before now, but if she wasn't a valid contender before, she is now, she's a very adorable and hot nerdy lady, a lot of fun too, haha :p
I just went from not even being capable of remembering her name, to being extremely exicted about seeing more of her. She just sneakily made her way to my top four of TFMG's ladies.

Great job with her!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just went from not even being capable to remember her name, to being extremely exicted about seeing more of her. She just sneakily made her way to my top four of TFMG's ladies.

Great job with her!
At first I was bias, Jenna being easily my top 1, then Nessa came along and I was like "hot damn!", then Lauren/Linda and so on, but the more the story goes onward and the more each character develops, the harder it becomes to choose a favorite, and that's awesome, not many games out there that makes it hard to pick a favorite, in this game I have to say that I love all them ladies equally but for different reasons.
They're all their own personalities, but each of them ticks some major boxes of mine that really tickles my fancy, haha.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes