Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I really like this game but I just don't really get why we're having choices that lead to a gameover.
If I want to decide on a bit of pushing, why do I get a gameover instead of a branch that changes due to that decision?

I don't have any complains about this game, just about the way of choices and those game overs.

Art3miss

Nov 8, 2018
I really like this game but I just don't really get why we're having choices that lead to a gameover.
If I want to decide on a bit of pushing, why do I get a gameover instead of a branch that changes due to that decision?

I don't have any complains about this game, just about the way of choices and those game overs.
I think what the author means is that you can push it, but don't go too far. LOL

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
What exactly do you mean by supernatural/sci-fi?
Are we playing the same game? I know Tammy is supernaturally hot, but I don't see any plot point that could be consider scifi/supernatural.
When you get Linda home at the end of day 5, MC saw a silhouette in the fire.
so i'm guessing either traveller from another time or the lord of light from GoT is showing him something :LOL:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
so i'm guessing either traveller from another time or the lord of light from GoT is showing him something :LOL:
It was probably Terminator. Keep in mind that as pointed during the date with Vanessa, all the males are disappearing from the world. So he's probably coming from the future to try and kill MC and prevent him from fucking every single woman and repopulating the world with males.

Or not.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm thinking the MC just saw a shadow from the fire which spooked him. It's a little late in the game to be introducing sci-fi elements into it.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes