E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have to say, Vanessa is that type of girl regardless of what she says.....whether she knows it yet (or not) or just trying to make sure mc is sincere remains to be seen.
(Dont necessarily mean she fucks everything in site.....but she gets it on and is wild)

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Yea I do a lot of 3D modeling for unique locations. not a lot of people seem to notice or care tho ahaha
And getting better at it. as Blender has so many things to learn, it just takes time and practice, like most things.

Some stuff i fucked up, like the restaurant from the dinner scene with Audrey (with ms Howard)
Basically i made the furniture with too much polygons, so it's really hard to pose couse it kills the viewport speed in daz3D.
So it's not only about knowing to model, but also u need to pay attention to stuff like that, and think how it will work in daz later.

But i love to do it! Modeling is fun for me. Only problem it takes away time from posing and rendering. but once i manage to get a decent second pc, one will be rendering 24/7 and i can pose and model on other and not lose any time.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
But i love to do it! Modeling is fun for me.
I have no clue about rendering, since rendering with a 750ti would be a time disaster, but it looks really fun, like playing with high quality Legos.

Having replayed the game a couple of days ago (I like to do that when I'm deep in the story and I know the characters), everything looks much much better, the pure quality of the renders, the cinematography, the animations, the dialogues and story (looking at you Johnnster) and more importantly, the lightning (the number one problem for every dev).

So overall, even if the game had a non perfect start, I'm sure the next one will be an absolute pleasure from start to finish.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I have no clue about rendering, since rendering with a 750ti would be a time disaster, but it looks really fun, like playing with high quality Legos.

Having replayed the game a couple of days ago (I like to do that when I'm deep in the story and I know the characters), everything looks much much better, the pure quality of the renders, the cinematography, the animations, the dialogues and story (looking at you Johnnster) and more importantly, the lightning (the number one problem for every dev).

So overall, even if the game had a non perfect start, I'm sure the next one will be an absolute pleasure from start to finish.
Thank you!
3D modeling is separate from rendering, its like doing house in sims haha
I streamed before doing it, on stream.me, the site got shut down tho, so everything is gone.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Gorgeous work monkeyposter_7 and Johnny-Doe :love::love:

View attachment 297022

Render was done by accident, i left the view in perspective and not in camera mode.
It's a shame to not show it since we ain't gonna use it the game.

i cannot see where to attach the leash to her collar...:sneaky:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
unrelated to the silly comment i made above...concerning a choice early on "you can be my maid" i assume that creates negative points..BUT..does it lead to something else in the future?..such as ..submissive Jenna? asking for a friend :D

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
What I'm intrigued about is what Audrey will do once she catches wind of all the women that are swarming around the MC
To elaborate on that. I believe Audrey worked hard to get close to the MC, and she planned, schemed, and worked for years to be where she is
Yeah, I can't really see her being to happy with it, remember how aggresive she was towards Vanessa just for looking at MC. But correct me if I'm wrong, but they aren't officialy dating, just seeing each other from time to time, so she doesn't really have a claim to him (not that she can't get mad, ofc). But yeah, it's probably going to end terribly. But that's why I have an "Audrey solo" save that I keep up to date, just in case she'll be incompatible with the other ladies routes. I really like her, she's a caring and fun woman, and now that she has a better fashion sense she's even better.

Now that I think about it, we are talking about Audrey, but what about Jenna? Poor girl is going to be devastated that we fucked Tammy after turning her down (she was drunk, but still). Fuck, now I feel bad and good at the same time.

Officer, I would like to report a crime ! Lauren stole my heart.
Don't worry son, lieutenant Da... is in the case!

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes