RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I feel like this was so short, that it didn't warrant a release. Nothing really progress with the story, just choice of two dates and a visit with the bully and sex at bed time. It took me like maybe 8 minutes to get through it?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so the dates did not contain sex..you now have a Kitty that is ALL the sex..dev's just have to make her repeatable so players have scenes each update while they continue the slower moving main stories :p i'd say "let us knock up Kitty" but her her lack of rib's might cause complication o_O
best girl ranking time..because..its 5:10AM and i havent had my first tea yet..am still washing the sleep outta my eyes
1:big-titty red/big-titty black its a tie
2:tiny titty red checkmate
3: medium titty vulcan eye brows
4:medium titty Kitty loves milkies
5:medium titty is she a bully or not?
6:medium titty office skank

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Agreed but the way the date went it felt like something was missing. or i was missing the point.
i think that is the point..no sex with the "main-dames" yet..i just clued in..Jenna,Vanessa,Linda and Felicia are THE main-dames..no sex..their stories must grow..the others are the boinkable sidedishes Kitty,bored resting face and office thot are just for your penis...
Edit:when both dev's quickly click "like" you know you nailed it..or they are just polite and addicted to like buttons o_O

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Both dates were fine, you got to know the characters more so you can decide if you are interested on them or not.

The only thing I found a little bit weird was Vanessa not bringing up the fact that you have a girlfriend, that or she thinks she's a random woman and that's why she asks you if you date a lot. Either way, I don't care, the dates were fun.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes