cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where android version goddamit
not made or not leaked, on 1st case you can make a request on it on proper subforum and on latter case need to wait that it gets leaked or go back to option 1.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
I have to agree any way we can get it in one large file as well? The files wont merge despite me doing both at the same time keeps getting an error
Download parts 1&2
Extract part 1
After extraction this will create a new combined zip file (TFMG-Episode-17.0-SE-pc.zip), extract this
Play :)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TFMG Stats Screen Mod

Edit: (see completely revised mod here, below will still work but less featured)

Mod adds a stats point screen via the quick menu at bottom of the screen. The mod is completely non-intrusive and doesn't overwrite any original files. Click on the pics below for larger examples. Stats are listed left to right in order characters were introduced in the first season. I will revise and clean it up a bit more later. Regards.

Install/Uninstall: Extract and place the "SanchoMod" folder inside your "game" folder. To fully remove the mod simply delete the "SanchoMod" folder from the "game" folder if you wish.

TFMG StatMod2.png TFMG StatMod1.png

7767, feel free to toss this into the main Extras section if folks find it useful. Thank you for your time.

Edit: Updated to work correctly with Season 1. The mod now works with either season.

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Update 13/03/2021:
Attaching TFMG - Episode 16 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

The In-Game Mod will also work on the SE edition. However, you have to replay from the start of Episode 13 to view and unlock the bonus scenes yourself.
An alternative solution for those who don't want to replay from all over again ; is to use my Gallery Mod , which unlocks all scenes/rewards automatically.

IMPORTANT: For the best experience please play Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 12) using Season 1 - Walkthrough Mod, then follow the instructions at the end of the game on how to create a save file which can be imported and used in Episode 13+.

What's to expect?
I highlighted (Green) the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a request !
Is there time line when we or should i say I can have updated walktgrough mod ?
Thank you in advance !

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
you can still hook up with ryona if your dating audrey.
How? I've combed through both S1 & S2 scripts writing mods. The only way in S2 to visit Ryona on Day13 is to have variable "day11ryonainviteaccepted". There is no way to have that variable if Audrey is girlfriend "day6audreygirlfreindyes". In other words both variables cannot be true at the same time (without modding). Here is the Day13 code that proves it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Without visiting her on Day13 then the you can't date her on Day15 (must have variable day13ryonacumshot to proceed) and without dating her on Day15 you can't date her on Day17 (must have variable day15ryonacumshot to proceed). If you figured something out (without modding) then please share as I've searched all scripts and can't find it possible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thirsty for My Guest [Ep. 17 SE]

Walkthrough/Gallery mod
1. use smaller font
2. if up-to-date mod isn't in op then there is no such thing
3. if written wt isn't enuf then you have 3 options:
3a. don't play the game
3b. go request wt-mod on proper subforum
3c. send pm to known wt mod makers (scrappy, zoey raven, joker leader, etc) and ask POLITELY if 1 of them could make wt-mod

otherwise shut up.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Update 13/03/2021:
Updated the gallery mod for Episode 16.

IMPORTANT: I know I said it a lot, but I have to keep saying it. Without the special edition, the bonus scenes/images won't work. All the rest are unlocked and they have been tested. Simply extract the contents inside the "game" folder, overwrite if prompted. Enjoy!

PS: If you face any issues, don't hesitate to tell me!
Would you mind update WT and gallery mod for ep.17se, Thanks

Rum Prime

Feb 19, 2018
Download parts 1&2
Extract part 1
After extraction this will create a new combined zip file (TFMG-Episode-17.0-SE-pc.zip), extract this
Play :)
Yeah, doesn't work.

"Can not open the file as [zip] archive. Is not archive"

Doesn't matter if I try to unzip both at once or one at a time, it does not unzip. Unless 7zip has a hidden feature that allows it to get past this, I'm not seeing any sort of solution here. I'm not inept at this, something's clearly borked.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, doesn't work.

"Can not open the file as [zip] archive. Is not archive"

Doesn't matter if I try to unzip both at once or one at a time, it does not unzip. Unless 7zip has a hidden feature that allows it to get past this, I'm not seeing any sort of solution here. I'm not inept at this, something's clearly borked.
Parts1 and 2 must be placed together in same directory. Then use winrar or 7zip on part1, it will automatically extract from part2 and will give you one new large compressed file (the full compressed file is simply split in parts 1 & 2). Unzip this new large compressed file and you're done. If you get that error with both parts 1&2 placed in same directory while extracting part 1, then one or both did not download correctly. It does work.

See post here if needed step by step (if above doesn't make sense to you)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is TFMG season 1 in OP contain special edition bonus?
No it doesn't unfortunately. I have a complete season 1 save with them unlocked and the bonus content is not in that download. The bonus gallery pics are there but not the bonus replays.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes