Jan 28, 2018
THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (EPISODE 6.0)

Available now for 5+ USD patrons

Thank you for your support and playing the game!

EPISODE 6.0:
- Around 720 new images
- 7 new animations
- Main menu music added
- Music added (Episode 6 only for now)
- 3900 lines of code

View attachment 322945
please tell me there will be some action with Vanessa :(

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Compressed version pleasee.........>?
Compressing games takes a while. Usually longer than the 40 minutes this has been out on the forums. Don't expect unpaid volunteers to immediately jump on a game to compress it 24/7. That being said, I just started compresssing. It'll be out when it's done.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Compressing games takes a while. Usually longer than the 40 minutes this has been out on the forums. Don't expect unpaid volunteers to immediately jump on a game to compress it 24/7. That being said, I just started compresssing. It'll be out when it's done.
Thank you

i gotta admit if not for the guys who do compression here i would not be able to play 90% of the games unless days after release

yes my internet is that slow the fastest it ever got was 345 KB per second lol ( using MEGA )

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you

i gotta admit if not for the guys who do compression here i would not be able to play 90% of the games unless days after release

yes my internet is that slow the fastest it ever got was 345 KB per second lol ( using MEGA )
You're welcome. I know how it is to have a terrible internet connection. I grew up with 33,6k dialup, before I was lucky enough to get 64k ISDN. This is more than 20 years ago, but I still have nightmares about downloading low quality mp3 albums that took all night^^

Corrupted Mobs I was about to post an extreme facepalm. You saved yourself there :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Thirsty for My Guest [Ep. 6]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original download size is 1.64GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(196MB): - - -

I'm not 100% happy with how the compressed version turned out. I used my normal compression quality, but images seems to be quite a bit worse than what they normally are after compression. Next time I compress this game, I will put the webp quality at 85 or 90 instead of 80

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes