Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Calm your titties guys, im pretty sure the dev is going to make her back to her original appareance, this is just clearly a way to show us how audrey will do anything for the mc, even changing herself to look more sexy as she did tell the mc... For fucks sake no one reads the game or what...

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I ended up going back to a save I made at the Audrey choice and turning her down. She was giving off serious crazy person vibes throughout this whole episode, and the gushing professions of love coupled with the constant "baby/honey" stuff every other line were driving me up the wall. The hooker makeover didn't really work for me either.

Last edited:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Thankfully I still have a save on that question to stay as friends. The new Audrey scares me. I had committed to the next level. But now I realize I am not prepared. lol

The best part of this update had to be seeing Laurens outfit. That and whack-a-cuck of course. Though I still must question whether I should be romancing the poor girls bully. She was looking damn fine though.
I rejected her to start with cause I just didn't want to commit. I like Jenna enough that I'd rather persue her. The end of the rejection route worried me some though and I decided to go back and try again. I haven't finished but so far I'm not liking how clingy she is. All the baby and honey stuff infront of Jenna just makes me feel bad. I'm not liking it. Probably switch back to the rejection route.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I rejected her to start with cause I just didn't want to commit. I like Jenna enough that I'd rather persue her. The end of the rejection route worried me some though and I decided to go back and try again. I haven't finished but so far I'm not liking how clingy she is. All the baby and honey stuff infront of Jenna just makes me feel bad. I'm not liking it. Probably switch back to the rejection route.
It shows way such an attractive woman is still single plus her personal problems... I'm starting to feel her still being with MC all this time then finally getting with him and acting like this maybe isn't a coincidence.. Bitch might actually be crazy..

Even tho prior to this update.. I was ok with her character and liked her appearance alot... She still had those question marks.. Plus goldy isn't right in the head either... So shit might be going to crazy town..

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
It shows way such an attractive woman is still single plus her personal problems... I'm starting to feel her still being with MC all this time then finally getting with him and acting like this maybe isn't a coincidence.. Bitch might actually be crazy..

Even tho prior to this update.. I was ok with her character and liked her appearance alot... She still had those question marks.. Plus goldy isn't right in the head either... So shit might be going to crazy town..
Yeah just finished. Decided to go back to the rejection route. Even though it ended weird as fuck I feel better about it. I liked her just fine as a fuck buddy. Even cared about her and her issues but now she just creeps me out.

Reactions: Freezer14

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
The demon is kind of worth it if you don't commit. Goldy backed off but it did say we would see her again so that is a plus. Also both Lauren and Vanessa had better returns.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I ended up going back to a save I made at the Audrey choice and turning her down. She was giving off serious crazy person vibes throughout this whole episode, and the gushing professions of love coupled with the constant "baby/honey" stuff every other line were driving me up the wall. The hooker makeover didn't really work for me either.
I completely agree, she freaked me out. If that's how she acts the second she's in a relationship, it's no wonder she's single. I doubt any of her relationships lasted longer than a day.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Calm your titties guys, im pretty sure the dev is going to make her back to her original appareance, this is just clearly a way to show us how audrey will do anything for the mc, even changing herself to look more sexy as she did tell the mc... For fucks sake no one reads the game or what...

Yeah just finished. Decided to go back to the rejection route. Even though it ended weird as fuck I feel better about it. I liked her just fine as a fuck buddy. Even cared about her and her issues but now she just creeps me out.
Guys, maybe we can give the developer a break. He had been hospitalized, maybe this affected the newest game update. Let's just appreciate that he has been able to deliver despite of being ill. I'm pretty sure though that he tried his best.
I completely agree, she freaked me out. If that's how she acts the second she's in a relationship, it's no wonder she's single. I doubt any of her relationships lasted longer than a day.
calm down... iit was just a woman trying to compete with a supposed rival and going all out when she had a day off. she was just playing dress-up for her man. I don't want to assume what's her reason for behaving that way, but! we got a clue aboout her backstory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, Audrey and that gay clerk are clearly pals. Nothing else can explain Audreys new "fashion sense". I personally dont like it, but I also assume she is going through a bit of a weird phase and will revert back to normal later.

Vanessa is very professional indeed, very professional :sneaky:

Jenna seems a bit upset about Audrey being the GF, I wonder if Audrey's story about her ex will make her(Jenna) think twice about MC. Her catching/hearing them sex doesn't help either, especially since she took a step sexually with MC this update. Will she think MC is using her?

I wonder when/if we will have to decide on who to pursue, so far banging everything that moves hasn't bit us but I assume it will.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes