Repuci

May 1, 2017
Jenna seems a bit upset about Audrey being the GF, I wonder if Audrey's story about her ex will make her(Jenna) think twice about MC. Her catching/hearing them sex doesn't help either, especially since she took a step sexually with MC this update. Will she think MC is using her?
Just because of that, tried a no Audrey run, the ending is ... weird

Mar 28, 2018
This game obviously needs a walk-through, that is exactly why it is hidden behind a Patron paywall; it is not imo a bonus but a necessity that the dev. is using to increase the games revenue stream. Of course I don't mind making saves at key points and trying out different paths; but this strategy only works well when the choice results are short term. When the choice results are long term (for instance the effect becomes important a few days later) then one can always re-start from the game or from an appropriately old save. A well written walk-through allows the users not only to play and enjoy the game more effectively, but also to avoid unnecessary frustration and disappointment - perhaps even to the point of giving up the game in despair. The majority of professional single player games (as well as a few mmo's) have an associated walk-through - official and/or unofficial - because the vendor wants to keep the users involved with their game.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
calm down... iit was just a woman trying to compete with a supposed rival and going all out when she had a day off. she was just playing dress-up for her man. I don't want to assume what's her reason for behaving that way, but! we got a clue aboout her backstory.
Not sure when I wasn't calm or what there is to be calm about. I said I rejected her to begin with. I went and tried not rejecting her. Didn't like that path so I went back. Never said anything about her looks. ( I know your statement was in general to everyone you quoted and not just me but I was in there.) I was never that interested or attracted to her to begin with.

Reactions: Freezer14

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This game obviously needs a walk-through, that is exactly why it is hidden behind a Patron paywall; it is not imo a bonus but a necessity that the dev. is using to increase the games revenue stream. Of course I don't mind making saves at key points and trying out different paths; but this strategy only works well when the choice results are short term. When the choice results are long term (for instance the effect becomes important a few days later) then one can always re-start from the game or from an appropriately old save. A well written walk-through allows the users not only to play and enjoy the game more effectively, but also to avoid unnecessary frustration and disappointment - perhaps even to the point of giving up the game in despair. The majority of professional single player games (as well as a few mmo's) have an associated walk-through - official and/or unofficial - because the vendor wants to keep the users involved with their game.
I had no problems with the "extra scenes" and I don't have a walkthrough.
Sure some choices may have consequences later on, but its the same with life.
Not sure when I wasn't calm or what there is to be calm about. I said I rejected her to begin with. I went and tried not rejecting her. Didn't like that path so I went back. Never said anything about her looks. ( I know your statement was in general to everyone you quoted and not just me but I was in there.) I was never that interested or attracted to her to begin with.
Sorry about that.. just quoted those discussing Audrey's new looks

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Someone kidnapped Audrey and replaced her with ... something.

I like to wear a bit of makeup every now and then but that thing had it caked on like warpaint.

It looked like she was going to battle for a spot on the local street corner.

From hot to hooker in one update.
I disagree with that... MC knew Audrey's classy side for days and unlike a certain oter game about grooming, Audrey went for a more outlandish look. If you think it's warpaint, you aren't far from the mark( but also as wrong as you can get) since love is a battlefield.
Fucking your wife's daughter is clearly incest like. It's just a workaround to not use the word incest.
Had Patreon's censorship not been around all these games would be openly incest.
Actually it's not the reason for the apparent lack of incest... I personally think that there's incest hidden in plain sight for those who read between the lines
I have to agree audrey was perfect b4, dunno why you changed it monkeyposter_7
I still find her hot but i liked more her old hair style.
I think people associated her old hairstyle with her actions, she was a loving wannabe gf. And that's what captivated the hearts of those liking Audrey, now that she is the girlfriend, she's simply catching up on the time she had to bite her tongue and keep her love hidden. People see a side of Audrey that they aren't used to. As soon as she's will return to her normal behavior, they will love her new hairstyle.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Guys, maybe we can give the developer a break. He had been hospitalized, maybe this affected the newest game update. Let's just appreciate that he has been able to deliver despite of being ill. I'm pretty sure though that he tried his best.
Uhm.. first and foremost, health comes first but then again Stoperart got sick, idk if L&P also sick if im not mistaken and ofc veqvil and stiglet, sick. Uhmmm yeah

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
3 min gameplay. Skip this release..
It is. I try audrey route and jenna route. Its so short.
are you trying to tell me you got the clothing shop, lunch, pool and after dinner dessert in 3 minutes? even with the changing room animation ? that's hard to believe
Uhm.. first and foremost, health comes first but then again Stoperart got sick, idk if L&P also sick if im not mistaken and ofc veqvil and stiglet, sick. Uhmmm yeah
Monkeyposter was hospitalised and even posted photographic evidence.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Oh damn it must not have showed up do to my previous choices. That's what I get for trying to commit too early in the game.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes