Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
What did you do to Audrey?
Did you put her in a paint mixer at the hardware store?

Horrible

First things are going so well with Jenna and now this hooker Audrey is in the same house.

It's your story, but you really have to work on your sensitivity.

I was so looking forward to the update, but now I have no desire to continue the game.

Reactions: Fragmandk

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode 9.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.03.2020

Last edited:

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Common sense, please.

If the dev doesn't release a Mac version, it means a very generous person within the community has to port it to mac. Which they do for free. During their free time.

Have some fucking patience. Or buy a PC.
I saw that there was the old mac version on the OP, so I just assumed that the dev released the PC and Mac versions. I did not know that the dev only released the PC version.

D

Deleted member 1200074

What did you do to Audrey?
Did you put her in a paint mixer at the hardware store?

Horrible

First things are going so well with Jenna and now this hooker Audrey is in the same house.

It's your story, but you really have to work on your sensitivity.

I was so looking forward to the update, but now I have no desire to continue the game.
I havent finished the update, but pretty sure Audrey is your Secretary and is living with her daughter Goldy. Are you talking about Tammy by chance? Jenna's friend, that you are obviously setting up for a wholesome 3sum hookup? If so, all I can say, is try not to let the door hit you on the way out I guess.

On a sidenote, a Pregnancy Tag may need to be added to the OP.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I havent finished the update, but pretty sure Audrey is your Secretary and is living with her daughter Goldy. Are you talking about Tammy by chance? Jenna's friend, that you are obviously setting up for a wholesome 3sum hookup? If so, all I can say, is try not to let the door hit you on the way out I guess.

If you haven't finished it then do so and he is talking about Audrey that is your girlfriend now in this update she turned bimbo whore it seems

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

No, he's talking about Audrey.

Tammy left, Audrey stayed over and has had her looks tampered with.

I don't know if you're playing with a mod or not but Goldy isn't Audrey's daughter for a lot of us.

She's also more business partner than secretary.

Reactions: Freezer14

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I havent finished the update, but pretty sure Audrey is your Secretary and is living with her daughter Goldy.
Audrey has always been the MC's business partner. Goldy is her roommate (although Audrey does act like her mom at times).

Appu

May 22, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-7.0.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Bro its a request can you provide compresed PC version too........

c7b87fbeb386463c862efe140f0fb108.jpg

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Thirsty for My Guest [Ep. 7] [monkeyposter_7] - Original Size: 1.65 GB

Download Win (197 MB): - - -

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Thankfully I still have a save on that question to stay as friends. The new Audrey scares me. I had committed to the next level. But now I realize I am not prepared. lol

The best part of this update had to be seeing Laurens outfit. That and whack-a-cuck of course. Though I still must question whether I should be romancing the poor girls bully. She was looking damn fine though.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes