Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
All jokes about Audreys shitty tattoo aside, what conversation leads her to the idea that this would be needed or a good idea? Since she said she's doing this for MC and he will love it.

Reactions: Aelth

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 27/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Thirsty for my guest" version "XMAS 2020-1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Thirsty for my guest" versione "XMAS 2020-1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 07/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Thirsty for my guest" version "Season2-15".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Thirsty for my guest" versione "Season2-15".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 07/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Thirsty For My Guest" version "Season 2-14".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Thirsty For My Guest" versione "Season 2-14".

Update 29/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Thirsty For My Guest" version "Season 1".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Thirsty For My Guest" versione "Season 1".

Update 10/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Thirsty for my guest" version "Ep.11 -SE".

Note: together with the translation you will find the gallery.rpyc file to unlock the entire gallery. For information on this file, also download the istruzioni.txt file. Thanks to BudinoMolle for making it.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Thirsty for my guest" versione "Ep.11 -SE".

Nota: insieme alla traduzione troverete il file gallery.rpyc per sbloccare l'intera galleria. Per informazioni su qyesto file, scaricate anche il file istruzioni.txt. Grazie a BudinoMolle per averlo realizzato.

Here is the Italian translation of "Thirsty for my guest" version "Ep.10".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Thirsty for my guest" versione "Ep.10".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
All jokes about Audreys shitty tattoo aside, what conversation leads her to the idea that this would be needed or a good idea? Since she said she's doing this for MC and he will love it.
Audrey has all the signs of a codependent person with fears about her relationships. She goes far too far to prove how much she loves him and wants to be sexy for him in order to keep him. She gets the makeover and the tattoo because she's secretly trying to keep his eyes off the younger women around him like Jenna. She also seems to have gotten the idea for this makeover of hers from seeing how he looked at Vanessa at their lunch (given the dark hair).

There is going to come a point where she realizes how stupid she's being trying to compete in this way and that she never needed to in the first place.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
You know, I think the only thing stopping this from possibly having a harem ending is talking Audrey around the idea. Jenna is so submissive she'd accept it, in fact she's totally fine with you sleeping with Tammy. Goldy doesn't care that you're seeing other people, as long as she's one of them. Speaking of Subs, Lauren is definitely under your control and would probably beg forgiveness from Jenna if you asked her. Vanessa would be another one you'd need to talk into it, Felicia definitely seems the type that would be down for a multi-girl situation.

Honestly, other than Audrey and Vanessa, the only thing you need to do is not do anything with Vicki and Jenna would never leave you.
who's vicki? jenna's mom?

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes