4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Played it yesterday.
T'was a pretty good update imo. Might even be the best update so far. Extra good update depending on who's your fave girl.
Still the obligatory spelling mistakes aswell. Not too much though, not enough for it to become annoying. But often enough for even me to notice.
Overall, only thing that could make this even better, would be if it was shorter time between updates.
Curious how this game will be done in less than 7yrs. With the current pace plus later on there will be more different paths, meaning more work.
(It's been a real-time year, and we're now done with day 4..of 30. (and that's so far only for the MALE mc part) so 4 days per real-time year? woof)

Pretty darn good update nonetheless, good job Dev. (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thirty Days - V0.04.93m is out (somewhere) ;)
It's posted here to, and I have it too, but I'm not posting it as it's not finished yet.

This is why I'm not going to bother with it until the full release Sunday.

Female route is still at 3.5 (To avoid constant switching between male and female MC) By next Sunday that will be done.

Music hasn't been adjusted yet.

Ava scene has not been changed yet due to the renpy issue I haven't found a solution for yet. But it now asks you if you even want to, and if you load the 3.5 save, it should ask you first thing.

Played it yesterday.
T'was a pretty good update imo. Might even be the best update so far. Extra good update depending on who's your fave girl.
Still the obligatory spelling mistakes aswell. Not too much though, not enough for it to become annoying. But often enough for even me to notice.
Overall, only thing that could make this even better, would be if it was shorter time between updates.
Curious how this game will be done in less than 7yrs. With the current pace plus later on there will be more different paths, meaning more work.
(It's been a real-time year, and we're now done with day 4..of 30. (and that's so far only for the MALE mc part) so 4 days per real-time year? woof)

Well, it's not done yet, there will be more added for the full release come Sunday.

Reactions: moonshadow

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Played it yesterday.

"Aswell" [sic] is a 'spelling mistake', too. It's two words, not one. If you're going to point out someone's spelling mistakes, you should proofread your own. ;)

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Played it yesterday.

The plan was to be releasing day 5 around now, but the rewrite added some time to this update, and things vary drastically on release timing. 0.035 was released a month after 0.03
Then development slowed down a bit on Thirty days as I worked on Nexus and the Xmas specials..

Ultimately I want this done in less then 4 years, and development is speeding up as thanks to my subscribers I was able to purchase a RTX 4090 to add to my rig, but with that also came image size changing, going from 1080 to 2k and 4k. and chapter 2 (Day 6 through 10) will move to a 2k native renpy client for desktop (Mobile will remain at 1080)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm definetly going to do a pure romance path with alex if possible heck i will even dump Nicole when the time comes. Mostly Because i'm a one woman guy.

i Also don't think i will play this anymore till it's out on steam and then i'll star a fresh game. I know it will be a while but you know what they say good things come to those who wait.

May 19, 2020
Like a guided tour through an artisanal mine in Zimbabwe, I found a diamond in the rough with this game. The renders feel polished and refined, and the dialogue is legitimately interesting to read (Not many H-Ren'py games can pull this off!). The drama is well-paced, the character development feels natural and well-planned by the author, and again, the renders are very well made.

The music choice is a little it jarring but you could always just... lower the music volume through Ren'Py's default settings.

I guess I'll be waiting a while for all 30 days' worth of content to be released, but overall it seems really promising. Hopefully once its all completed It'll be released on steam.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I'm definetly going to do a pure romance path with alex if possible heck i will even dump Nicole when the time comes. Mostly Because i'm a one woman guy.

i Also don't think i will play this anymore till it's out on steam and then i'll star a fresh game. I know it will be a while but you know what they say good things come to those who wait.
Steam is in the process. Will be released to steam on day 5. Mayish?

Reactions: Joshy92

redbear76

May 25, 2022
Played it yesterday.

Yeah I was thinking when we'll see 30th day. It's ambitious project. Maybe Dev think to speed up with more patron and then with new staff recruiting

Reactions: moonshadow

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Yeah I was thinking when we'll see 30th day. It's ambitious project. Maybe Dev think to speed up with more patron and then with new staff recruiting
Yeah, Thanks the subscribers and sales and donations, I've been picking up new cards so I can render faster, Just added a RTX 4090 to my rig

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Yes its officially released now. I won't post it though, thats for some one else to do. Can't charge people money on itch and then post it myself for free here :shrug:
I read this and I was like "Damn... guess I'll wait..." and then I remembered, I bought this on Itch during the last release. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3DRComics
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes