4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
The patch is correct to, as there isn't any family friendly content in v0.07 so the patch didn't need updated.
I still need to get on my patch to allow certain things and to change certain relationships...
funny thing is me adding step was not something I did to make patreon happy, its just how I wrote the story..

But I personally do want to allow Kayla and Alex to do things with eachother, so patch needed so I don't get kicked off Patreon

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I still need to get on my patch to allow certain things and to change certain relationships...
funny thing is me adding step was not something I did to make patreon happy, its just how I wrote the story..

But I personally do want to allow Kayla and Alex to do things with eachother, so patch needed so I don't get kicked off Patreon
The mod

So, would it be as easy as me editing the script and removing "step" or would some story elements need to be re-done, it's been a bit since I've played honestly.

I did something similar with this game here. But, if it easy to just remove the "step" part I could probably knock up a patch super quick.

Oh, yeah them doing stuff together, that's what Hot Sands did for that part, added the images, same with Power Vacuum and the Bestiality thing added in new update.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
So, would it be as easy as me editing the script and removing "step" or would some story elements need to be re-done, it's been a bit since I've played honestly.

I did something similar with this game here. But, if it easy to just remove the "step" part I could probably knock up a patch super quick.
Their is a lot of reference to "Not really related."
so that needs changed to.
It's something I plan on completing with day 5 release so I can get the "taboo-er" patch ready before steam.
only thing the patch will contain is some tags that reference its existance and the core game will remove/change certain lines of dialog based on that.
and then as story develops the patch will contain actual scenes and things as well to allow sexual interaction between Kayla, Alex and Jackie, and a female route specific character that shows up day 5

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's something I plan on completing with day 5 release so I can get the "taboo-er" patch ready before steam.
only thing the patch will contain is some tags that reference its existance and the core game will remove/change certain lines of dialog based on that.
and then as story develops the patch will contain actual scenes and things as well to allow sexual interaction between Kayla, Alex and Jackie, and a female route specific character that shows up day 5
So, with the Steam version will that just be good to go without a patch or will it need outside patching? I've seen lately Steam really doesn't care about the family friendly content, as I've seen a bunch on their now.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
So, with the Steam version will that just be good to go without a patch or will it need outside patching? I've seen lately Steam really doesn't care about the family friendly content, as I've seen a bunch on their now.
Thats what I am not sure about yet. I will probably send them the patched version to review and see if they come back on it, and if they have a problem, just remove the patch and have them review again.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thats what I am not sure about yet. I will probably send them the patched version to review and see if they come back on it, and if they have a problem, just remove the patch and have them review again.
Alright, sounds go, hopefully it gets accepted :cool:

Rahveryn

Jul 12, 2018
I've been following ($$$ on Itch, and Sub on your Patreon!), your game since "Day 1" (sandbox RIP), release. I'm actually not sure if I could get into the MC being directly related to the twins at this point. Being related to thier Step Father is kinda solidified in my head (particularly after those dialogue's you mentioned). It would be jarring to try to change that perspective at this point. I'm similar in perspective with GF Nicole, having enjoyed every interaction with her to date, and look forward to seeing her included in more scenes later, (particularly with Ava. Even in a Harem ending Nichole would remain #1 for me. I already like her too much). I only mention it because I'm all for corrupting the girls, while maintaining a compassionate/emotionally intimate relationship. I certainly want to see them exploring, and later, playing with eachother as well as the other characters, both with and without the MC directly involved. I've been looking forward to "seeing" if that can play out. (I also harbor a fantasy that in a potential future series of events you can humble their bitchy mom and dominate the hell out of her with the help/involvement of Kevin, Kayla, and Nichole. Ava, my satisfied sub, will of course, assist. lol).

Long preamble, but I'm curious if the "patch" you speak of, could optionally preserve the established "step" relationship while also allowing the Twins/Sisters to "get closer" (this potentially also includes Misa and Mei too).

Last edited:
Reactions: Desastrousman

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I'd be careful about that. I know of one game that was rejected and the dev could never get them to look at it again, even after changing what they rejected it for (one under-age looking character with no sex scenes). It may be different for this, but you never know.

Wouldn't want to risk the future of the game going onto Steam now, would we?

Reactions: User1230

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've been following ($$$ on Itch, and Sub on your Patreon!), your game since "Day 1" (sandbox RIP), release. I'm actually not sure if I could get into the MC being directly related to the twins at this point. Being related to thier Step Father is kinda solidified in my head (particularly after those dialogue's you mentioned). It would be jarring to try to change that perspective at this point. I'm similar in perspective with GF Nicole, having enjoyed every interaction with her to date, and only want to see her included in occasional scenes later, (particularly with Ava. Even in a Harem ending she would remain #1 for me. I already like her too much). I only mention it because I'm all for corrupting the girls, while maintaining a compassionate/emotionally intimate relationship. I certainly want to see them exploring, and later, playing with eachother as well as the other characters, both with and without the MC directly involved. I've been looking forward to "seeing" if that can play out. (I also harbor a fantasy that in a potential future series of events you can humble their bitchy mom and dominate the hell out of her with the help/involvement of Kevin, Kayla, and Nichole. Ava, my satisfied sub, will of course, assist. lol).

Long preamble, but I'm curious if the "patch" you speak of, could preserve the established "step" relationship while also allowing the Twins/Sisters to "get closer" (this includes Misa and Mei too).
It can be optional, if you like how, it is now, you wouldn't use the patch, if you want the "family content' you could use it like the other games do.

Could also add maybe a "relationship" type thing where you can pre-define how you want them to be.

I'd be careful about that. I know of one game that was rejected and the dev could never get them to look at it again, even after changing what they rejected it for (one under-age looking character with no sex scenes). It may be different for this, but you never know.

There are some instances where others did a second chance, eg "Summer with Mia 2" but they came back and said to remove the school scene and change the name (Returning to Mia). There are so many games on Steam now-a-days with full blown family fun without needing patches or anything.

Reactions: EricGrey

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I've been following ($$$ on Itch, and Sub on your Patreon!), your game since "Day 1" (sandbox RIP), release. I'm actually not sure if I could get into the MC being directly related to the twins at this point. Being related to thier Step Father is kinda solidified in my head (particularly after those dialogue's you mentioned). It would be jarring to try to change that perspective at this point. I'm similar in perspective with GF Nicole, having enjoyed every interaction with her to date, and only want to see her included in occasional scenes later, (particularly with Ava. Even in a Harem ending Nichole would remain #1 for me. I already like her too much). I only mention it because I'm all for corrupting the girls, while maintaining a compassionate/emotionally intimate relationship. I certainly want to see them exploring, and later, playing with eachother as well as the other characters, both with and without the MC directly involved. I've been looking forward to "seeing" if that can play out. (I also harbor a fantasy that in a potential future series of events you can humble their bitchy mom and dominate the hell out of her with the help/involvement of Kevin, Kayla, and Nichole. Ava, my satisfied sub, will of course, assist. lol).

Long preamble, but I'm curious if the "patch" you speak of, could optionally preserve the established "step" relationship while also allowing the Twins/Sisters to "get closer" (this potentially also includes Misa and Mei too).
The way I intend the patch to work. is you would get the patch and add it to the game. It would create a few more options in the in game phone.
One for removal of step.
and one to allow the sisters to interact sexually.
so yes. each one can be toggled independently.
and....
HUGE SPOILER!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its funny you mention the mom.
The mom has a secret..... There is a room in the house you haven't been in yet ;) ;) and if sandbox was still present it would show up as a perpetual locked room for awhile.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022

Well the underage characters is kind of a big thing. I walk the line but I do my best.
I was actually rejected the first time I signed up for subscribe star because I have a non adult comic with a underage character.
I had to rebrand that comic under a different "Company name" for them to accept 3DRComics on subscribe star.
which I find fucking hilarious considering how many loli games are on subscribestar...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well the underage characters is kind of a big thing. I walk the line but I do my best.
I was actually rejected the first time I signed up for subscribe star because I have a non adult comic with a underage character.
I had to rebrand that comic under a different "Company name" for them to accept 3DRComics on subscribe star.
which I find fucking hilarious considering how many loli games are on subscribestar...
It's nuts how many are on SS, I mean, they don't even try to hide it at all. I'm honestly quite shocked how much is actually allowed, but that's not my place.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
It's nuts how many are on SS, I mean, they don't even try to hide it at all. I'm honestly quite shocked how much is actually allowed, but that's not my place.
I am to. and I love how stripe refuses to process credit cards for me because I make adult games. But they accept CC payments all day long for loli games on itch. I fought with them for 3 months until they stopped responding and completely closed my account.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am to. and I love how stripe refuses to process credit cards for me because I make adult games. But they accept CC payments all day long for loli games on itch. I fought with them for 3 months until they stopped responding and completely closed my account.
Stripe stopped a lot of payments for all kinds of things, which I don't understand the adult games thing (PayPal cracked down on some things to back in the day), I've only used them once or twice but that was for pirate sites long ago :ROFLMAO:

If Paypal was accepted on SS, I'm thinking SS would get a lot more pepole to join, hell they won't even accept AMEX :FacePalm:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Stripe stopped a lot of payments for all kinds of things, which I don't understand the adult games thing (PayPal cracked down on some things to back in the day), I've only used them once or twice but that was for pirate sites long ago :ROFLMAO:

If Paypal was accepted on SS, I'm thinking SS would get a lot more pepole to join, hell they won't even accept AMEX :FacePalm:
PP doesn't give me any trouble, and so far patreon hasn't either... just stripe and SS.

I am sure I'll get in trouble soon with something I am working on with nexus...
Have some back stories I want to tell that involves "reverse lolis" lol. Having characters who are obviously over the age of 18 playing characters under the age of 18. basically the stories involve characters over the 18 telling a story from before they were 18 but showing them how they look now.
basically like Hollywood casting over 18s to play underage.
It's either that or I depict them as "redacted" shadow people lol.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
PP doesn't give me any trouble, and so far patreon hasn't either... just stripe and SS.

I am sure I'll get in trouble soon with something I am working on with nexus...
Have some back stories I want to tell that involves "reverse lolis" lol. Having characters who are obviously over the age of 18 playing characters under the age of 18. basically the stories involve characters over the 18 telling a story from before they were 18 but showing them how they look now.
basically like Hollywood casting over 18s to play underage.
It's either that or I depict them as "redacted" shadow people lol.
Oh, yeah, I see can see that it might become a problem. You could do what LeFrench does with his game here: Red Lucy [v0.7] [LeFrench] (I suggest this game to, it's :love: ), and while he has a Patreon, he posts it on his site and he gives special logins via Discord, so the game isn't officially on Patreon. The dev of this game here: Monkey Business [v0.7] [Lazy Monkey] (another :love: ) only distributes links via Discord, so it as well is not "technically" on Patreon.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
altered GUI for v0.04.93

Screenshot_1.png

i hate textboxes ... :sneaky:

colored names

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

notify box moved

Screenshot_4.png

added main menu button

Screenshot_5.png

extract attached gui.zip into mainfolder - overwrite if asked (make backup if you need)

needs to be updated at every game update - will do it if i have further interrest in the game

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Caved in and played the update (that's right i have no willpower lol) anyway i thought it was really good the only thing i didn't really like was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
other than that i liked the ending as well i think we are in for some drama soon.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes