4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
You can disable it in the settings.
is the content you turn off in the setting just skipped and still happens off screen or is there actually different dialog to differentiate that its no hppening in my experience a setting is usually a skip while ingame choice provides an alternate version thatshows that the scene never happened

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You can choose if the girls do things with each other at all.
You can also choose if they do things with or without your permission.
There is also a setting where, it seems like someone is going to hit on one of the girls at one point but you stop it - the setting seems to just take that out of the game (haven't seen it pop up yet, though).
And the last setting is the girls showing interest in anyone besides you.

So, basically, turn all of them off and you are all of the girls' whole world (although the backstory/set up with Ava probably still happens). Honestly, although I'm keeping them all on, I applaud the dev. We often see triggers for NTR/Sharing, but not usually for jealousy-based scenes. I think I've seen it once or twice before (The Seven Realms also does a great job at these options).

Now that I look at these, I had the 2nd option off... I didn't see the Ava/Alex kiss scene, just them talk about it. Guess I'll have to backtrack... was kinda disappointed when they only talked about it but didn't do it.
strange (or not) how opinions might differ.

the dev claims this game is gonna be complex one including girls responses varying to your and actions of other characters.
then, you have settings where you can turn on/off if not all then most of that proclaimed "complexity" regarding characters actions and personalities...what is left is cheap cosmetics imo.

for example, what would be point of having "lesbianism settings" there?
i dont like it, ok im gonna turn it off, yay, all girls are straight.
or, i like it, im gonna turn it on - yay, all girls are bi/lesbo.
that is just a cheap cheating for supposed complexity and "characters building" based on girls personalities and mcs in-game choices.

to the dev:
dear dev, perhaps you have taken more than you can chew, so it has to be that way?

p.s.
another a bit distracting (to say it that way) thing imo, are those side portraits of characters.
what would be their purpose, there are names already?
can we expect soon enough, alongside names and side portraits also different font colors for each character?
and after that, why not individual ringtones whenever individual characters speak (for those preferring sounds)?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
is the content you turn off in the setting just skipped and still happens off screen or is there actually different dialog to differentiate that its no hppening in my experience a setting is usually a skip while ingame choice provides an alternate version thatshows that the scene never happened
I just tested this. In my first play, I had the 2nd option turned off. No kiss happened (on- or off-screen), it was just talked about.
I just went back, turned on that option, and the kiss happened on-screen.

So, setting seems to work as intended.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
GREAT update!

So... Is it possible to get Ava pregnant or not?
I thought there would be a pregnancy-roll or something but it still shows "pregnant:false"
I tried to reload multiple time but... Is it impossible or am I just very unlucky?

Even tho I know pregnancy doesn't show within 30 days, knowing that some women got secretly pregnant is HOT :love:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
strange (or not) how opinions might differ.

the dev claims this game is gonna be complex one including girls responses varying to your and actions of other characters.
then, you have settings where you can turn on/off if not all then most of that proclaimed "complexity" regarding characters actions and personalities...what is left is cheap cosmetics imo.

for example, what would be point of having "lesbianism settings" there?
i dont like it, ok im gonna turn it off, yay, all girls are straight.
or, i like it, im gonna turn it on - yay, all girls are bi/lesbo.
that is just a cheap cheating for supposed complexity and "characters building" based on girls personalities and mcs in-game choices.

to the dev:
dear dev, perhaps you have taken more than you can chew, so it has to be that way?

p.s.
another a bit distracting (to say it that way) thing imo, are those side portraits of characters.
what would be their purpose, there are names already?
can we expect soon enough, alongside names and side portraits also different font colors for each character?
and after that, why not individual ringtones whenever individual characters speak (for those preferring sounds)?
i agree imo its always better for an ingame choice instead of an on off switch

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I just tested this. In my first play, I had the 2nd option turned off. No kiss happened (on- or off-screen), it was just talked about.
I just went back, turned on that option, and the kiss happened on-screen.

So, setting seems to work as intended.
do you mean they talked about not doing it how can it not happen but they talk about it

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
When you disable certain settings things in the story will change. If you choose to turn off LI w LI interactions, they don't happen. so when story elements revolve around it, they either don't exist or they reference them not happening.
however turning them off and on at different parts of the story may cause odd dialog.

example: Alex and Ava in the kitchen.
Turning off LI interactions makes it so alex chooses not to kiss ava. this was done as opposed to you interrupting them or skipping it because it shows that alex doesn't want to and has no interest in it, to show Alex only has interest in you.
Interupting that situation would of left open "What would of happened if I wasn't around."
and just skipping it would of left "did it still happen?"

If you have LI with LI auto turned off, it doesn't happen. Alex CHOOSES not to.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
i agree imo its always better for an ingame choice instead of an on off switch
This was done on purpose. having YOU choose in game, interupting Alex and Ava, wouldn't of shown if Alex wanted to or not.
This way you know Alex chooses not to. Ava still offers as a way to show that Ava can and is willing to help you.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
When you disable certain settings things in the story will change. If you choose to turn off LI w LI interactions, they don't happen. so when story elements revolve around it, they either don't exist or they reference them not happening.
however turning them off and on at different parts of the story may cause odd dialog.

example: Alex and Ava in the kitchen.
Turning off LI interactions makes it so alex chooses not to kiss ava. this was done as opposed to you interrupting them or skipping it because it shows that alex doesn't want to and has no interest in it, to show Alex only has interest in you.
Interupting that situation would of left open "What would of happened if I wasn't around."
and just skipping it would of left "did it still happen?"

If you have LI with LI auto turned off, it doesn't happen. Alex CHOOSES not to.
thanks for clearing it up i usually prefer in game choice that avoids such content mainly because when its a setting it usually only skips over that scene but after it all plays out the exact same either way. based on this i will give the game a try

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This was done on purpose. having YOU choose in game, interupting Alex and Ava, wouldn't of shown if Alex wanted to or not.
This way you know Alex chooses not to. Ava still offers as a way to show that Ava can and is willing to help you.
Yeah at first i was mad with Ava for kissing Alex until i realised you could turn that setting off so now i feel like an idiot lol.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
thanks for clearing it up i usually prefer in game choice that avoids such content mainly because when its a setting it usually only skips over that scene but after it all plays out the exact same either way. based on this i will give the game a try
Most things are in game choice... but I am fully aware of how people tend to react to things.
so anything that can even the slightest be perceived as ntr, has a story toggle.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All these foul temptresses trying to tempt me lol they don't realise i have already chosen alex and no one comes close to being as sweet as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3DRComics

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
You can choose if the girls do things with each other at all.
You can also choose if they do things with or without your permission.
There is also a setting where, it seems like someone is going to hit on one of the girls at one point but you stop it - the setting seems to just take that out of the game (haven't seen it pop up yet, though).
And the last setting is the girls showing interest in anyone besides you.

So, basically, turn all of them off and you are all of the girls' whole world (although the backstory/set up with Ava probably still happens). Honestly, although I'm keeping them all on, I applaud the dev. We often see triggers for NTR/Sharing, but not usually for jealousy-based scenes. I think I've seen it once or twice before (The Seven Realms also does a great job at these options).

Now that I look at these, I had the 2nd option off... I didn't see the Ava/Alex kiss scene, just them talk about it. Guess I'll have to backtrack... was kinda disappointed when they only talked about it but didn't do it.
Was it talked about when it didn't happen? it shoulden't of been.
what route you playing?
or do you meen they talk about doing it, but then alex decides not to (How its intended...)

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes