4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
hey if you have day 5, go a head and post it, save me some time on having to render it ;) lol
Lol - great game 3DRComics - Thanks, for all your work.
I messed up - so ooppps.
But I also re-moved the side stories - so can we call this even? lol?! ;)

Looking foreword to day 5!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 3DRComics

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The chances are very small yes. But, it can happen, and I just put it in their for fun mostly(im sure you noticed it has the smallest chances of working). pregnancy wasn't part of original idea, but people wanted it so yeah.
and yes. pregnancy can happen even if the Hymen isn't broken, I did look that up.
I just thought it would be funny to have her actually get pregnant before you had sex with her.
obviously it doesn't really matter, not much can happen in 30 days with pregnancy. but still, think it would be funny if you did that, then never had sex with her, and she still ended up pregnant.
Understood, the post was made in humor... since no one here knows anyone ever who got preggers from tippin' an ass. :ROFLMAO:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
That's true however there are quite a few women that play/read these and would like to be a character without an oversized log between our legs. also, women who want lesbian options as female protag (I know they have a few out here but they sometimes suck, or I haven't found any I like yet). granted you are right in that most players/people interested in VNs have dicks so ya. I do like the normal male protag thing as well but it's just nice to have something that's actually a somewhat decently put-together story (so far) that allows both options. Do you know what I mean?
well i corrected the log, its not oversized anymore ;)
but yes this was original goal with adding female mc.
the people who read my comics are predominantly woman, but the comics were actually written from the female point of view (Kayla was the lead character)
Going to AVN was a bit different.
As a male, I do write the males routes first, and that didn't translate the best over to the female MC.
and for a few reasons after running the poll, things needed to change.
The majority of people who play the female route, are men, who are playing both and want the female as an alternative route, so it needed to be more different.
And woman make up about 2% of the players.. and i still want this to be higher... So i thought, bringing in an actual woman to write the female route. may help with that. because I seem okay writing female characters from a 3rd person perspective, but I don't think I am doing to well with the first person perspective.
sure I'll never be able to do it better then a woman writing a game specifically for woman, but I still want to do better for the female audience.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Understood, the post was made in humor... since no one here knows anyone ever who got preggers from tippin' an ass. :ROFLMAO:
would anyone really know though.. chances are.. at least in my case. any time I've fucked an ass, or came on an ass... I've been other places too.. so who knows... maybe it was the drip that caused one of my 3 kids...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
would anyone really know though.. chances are.. at least in my case. any time if fucked an ass, or came on an ass... I've been other places too.. so who knows... maybe it was the drip that caused one of my 3 kids...
Yeah... we know. It wasn't for any other reason than "cream in the pie" by direct injection. :ROFLMAO:

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
would anyone really know though.. chances are.. at least in my case. any time I've fucked an ass, or came on an ass... I've been other places too.. so who knows... maybe it was the drip that caused one of my 3 kids...
If I got fucked in my ass and then got preggers because of a drip I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Although that would fall in line with my shit luck.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
this seems like it could turn into a very fun science experiment ;)

but nah.. I don't need anymore kids. Raising 3 girls is hell enough as it is.

Reactions: redbear76

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
That's true however there are quite a few women that play/read these and would like to be a character without an oversized log between our legs. also, women who want lesbian options as female protag (I know they have a few out here but they sometimes suck, or I haven't found any I like yet). granted you are right in that most players/people interested in VNs have dicks so ya. I do like the normal male protag thing as well but it's just nice to have something that's actually a somewhat decently put-together story (so far) that allows both options. Do you know what I mean?
also. for anyone interested in hetero on the female route, a male LI is coming.

Reactions: MorganKitty95

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cool thanks. like I said a little slow sometimes. the whole options than normal bit is why I wanted to try the VN rendition also, mostly because I really enjoy the Kayla comic as well it is really good.

quick question though. where did the idea for the cute alt-rocker outfits and vibe come from? Also, were they just assets from like daz or did you make them up yourself? either way, I love it regardless.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
cool thanks. like I said a little slow sometimes. the whole options than normal bit is why I wanted to try the VN rendition also, mostly because I really enjoy the Kayla comic as well it is really good.

quick question though. where did the idea for the cute alt-rocker outfits and vibe come from? Also, were they just assets from like daz or did you make them up yourself? either way, I love it regardless.
I was born the 80's so grew up liking goth girls ;)(im still a metal head.).. now i guess its called emo?.
most of what I get is from daz, but do modify them if i need to.

Reactions: falco256 and menatv

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
I was born the 80's so grew up liking goth girls ;)(im still a metal head.).. now i guess its called emo?.
most of what I get is from daz, but do modify them if i need to.
ya i grew up in the emo phase of the early 2000s. fucking cringe whore with the "rawr" bull shit still a little that but a little Goth. still love "emo" music but also metal, thrash, or death metal so I get it. That and Goth chicks are just fucking cute no? Goth guys too. I don't discriminate.

I didn't know Daz had such good fits. That or at least I always just see the same-ish vanilla fits either way like I said love them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: redbear76

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
ya i grew up in the emo phase of the early 2000s. fucking cringe whore with the "rawr" bull shit still a little that but a little Goth. still love "emo" music but also metal, thrash, or death metal so I get it. That and Goth chicks are just fucking cute no? Goth guys too. I don't discriminate.

I didn't know Daz had such good fits. That or at least I always just see the same-ish vanilla fits either way like I said love them.
I kind of liked the whole "rawr" thing... but the older I get, the creepier it is for me to admit that soo..
and yes. goth chicks are the best imo. but i try to make this game suitable for everyone so I tone that down a bit.

Renderosity and Renderotica are good places to find more gothic style clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: oceanbobo4

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
I kind of liked the whole "rawr" thing... but the older I get, the creepier it is for me to admit that soo..
and yes. goth chicks are the best imo. but i try to make this came suitable for everyone so I tone that down a bit.

Renderosity and Renderotica are good places to find more gothic style clothing.
same it got so weird the older I got to say that.

that makes sense not everyone would like metal or rock in the face all the time.

ill have to look into the other clothing style places then. I like to do little projects. vampire and weird cute shit in Daz. Using that is so hard and feels like you need a degree in it so I don't envy the work you all have to do so I get it.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes