4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Thirty Days - MultiMod Edition (Ch 1, v0.048.00 Update)
View attachment 3107484
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3107486 View attachment 3107490

IMPORTANT: Insure you DL the correct version of the mod for the version of the VN you have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well,
- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (v0.05.00)
TD_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
SanchoMod Update (v0.05.00)
View attachment 3174321
Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Regards.
Wanted to thank you again for your awesome mods, I also saw the posts about the bugs you found and the possible solutions you offered. That is going so far and beyond, dude.
Just a pity that the dev doesn't even seem to read it, nor appreciate it, if he does not fix the bugs, nor does he thank you or at least like your posts, you know, just some form of acknowledgement that he has seen them.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
still think multi protag is better and imo this game doesnt make any sense with female protagonist
i tried pointing it out months ago here. why anybody would listen to michelle to begin with is baffling.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Grelk

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yo Bob, note (in case it's a bug with uagc) the folder in the zip spelled "compressed" wrong in the folder naming. Just an FYI. No harm, no foul but wanted you to know just in case.
That’s a bug why my fingers :D. Haha yeah I know. I saw it after I already uploaded it. So I could only rename the zips :p

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
I kinda like this game but comparing the scenes you have with the male mc and the female mc it gets dissapointing. I don't know bout version 0.5 but the version 0.48 had nearly double the amount of scenes for the male mc. For me that is really dissapointing to be honest. That one mc can have a bit more scenes is clear and to be expected but 8 scenes for fem mc to 15 for male mc is in my opinion way to much difference

kklinzhai

Oct 22, 2018
Anyone else get a virus warning?
Downloaded from MEGA, using Bitdefender and it won´t start. The .exe is blocked due to suspicious behavior.

Maybe a false positive but wanna get sure.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
I kinda like this game but comparing the scenes you have with the male mc and the female mc it gets dissapointing. I don't know bout version 0.5 but the version 0.48 had nearly double the amount of scenes for the male mc. For me that is really dissapointing to be honest. That one mc can have a bit more scenes is clear and to be expected but 8 scenes for fem mc to 15 for male mc is in my opinion way to much difference
That's because update .48 was the complete day 5 for the male route but only half of day 5 for the fem route, version .5 the latest update completes the fem day 5 route but adds nothing for the male route since it was completed in update .48

Reactions: afterlights

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Just stopping by to give an update on things, I am working on bug fixes, and I do appreciate Sancho's work and everything he has pointed out, and some of the things he pointed out got me thinking and he had very valid points, and I am making some changes to the way I am coding day 6, I don't want to go back and change previous days on those because it will break saves and his mod, but I am working back and making fixes to things he has pointed out without complete rewrites of the script.

I am also now working with some one to help with proof reading (Third person to do this, and also google drive and grammarly, and there is still issues.), so we are going through that right now as well, I may post a 5.01 update this weekend with some of those fixes, and if I do, ill post a patch here.

And for the female route, I want to touch on that a bit, some of you know I enlisted a new writer (Spryte) to write it for now on, and we were working on amazing content for that in day 5, I can publicly talk about what happened here now because she did publicly come out and say it, Her mom passed away, suddenly, and without warning, and it hit her hard, and me to a point as well, as Spryte is a very close friend of mine.
Spryte does have a lot of the same anxiety and depression issues I do so it was rough for her, and I wasn't going to ask her to work, so day 5 ended up starting with me writing it, her doing the middle, and me doing the end, and even then I was trying to delay it as much as a could to try and get her more involved again, but then I just had to finish day 5 and get it out so the ended wasn't what we wanted at all, and if you play the female route its obvious something was intended to happen at the end of the night, but I want her direct involvement in that scene, so it got pushed.

I do deeply regret the issues that plagued day 5, from delays, to rewrites, and missing my own deadlines.

I have been sitting here everyday since the release of 0.05 working on day 6, I am trying to get something out by the end of the year, if not by Christmas, but don't want to make any guarantees yet because I don't want to cut any of the morning content short.
I think its obvious I wanted to do more in day 5, but it just got to the point I had to stop or I would of continued working on it indefinitely.

I have given myself a pretty crazy goal of at least reaching day 10 by the end of 2024, That seems a little insane, but considering how fast development was when I started this, It should be doable even though the renders take longer then they used to, and that's even with massively upgraded hardware.

Again thank you for the support and encouragement, and thank you for pointing out bugs and spelling :). I did actually go through and do a find all for all the should of's, could of's and would of's, Think I got them all. And it was also pointed out I missed the autoLI tag in day 5, That is already corrected and in the next update/patch.

Also, does anyone consider alex touching ava's boob ntr?, I got review bombed on itch for that one... I was like okay.. I don't see that as ntr, but ok.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
This game went from a 5/10, to 10/10, easily, ( keep up the great work.
What in particular changed this for you? I always like to know what works and what doesn't. I only really know what doesn't work when some one complains about it, people don't complain when things work ;)

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
i have a probleme i cant start the game View attachment 3175968
Interesting... Are you doing this with or without sancho's mod, did you try a different download link to see if the one you got first was corrupted (I don't provide the links here so its up to the others to verify and control those.)
Have you browsed the game files to see if 'gui/window_icon.png' is present?

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
As I said I like this game very much and it it easy climbs to one of my favorite games with pure lesbian content as that is rare and still harder to find. The potential that game has with every stat you mentioned and how they play together it will be a blast. I am sad to hear that that happened to your friends mom and it is good to give her the time she needs. I think ,not only for your game even for the big tripple A title for consoles too, it is sometimes better to not bring out an update just for the sake of the update. I am not a very creative person but I know that great things take time and rushed updates and content can spell doom sooner or later. So maybe think about more of the quality than the quantity. Right now the fem route feels like not really loved or appreciated just from the point of the quantity of action between the chars. So take the time you need and give your friend the time she needs. Don''t rush things for the sake of an update schedule you pressure yourself to keep up with. For me personally it would be enough if a developer said: hey I need more time some shit happened. Take the pressure away from yourself and deliver us what you envision. If you listen to the our feedback on scenes and chars is completly up to you as this is your game. We can only say what we like and what not. And no I didn't see alex touching ava's boop as ntr because I am a degenrate and love any interaction between girls ^^

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I tried on all the other links but "gui/window icon.png" is missing each time
Hmm.. as I haven't seen any other people with the same issue. I might try to suggest you run in somewhere other then the downloads directory, Windows keeps getting weirder and weirder with locking down specific directories, I haven't tried to execute anything from the downloads directory in a long time so not sure if that's an issue.

I also noticed you have steam running. Try completely closing steam? This game is on steam and has the code base to communicate with steam, so it may be trying to talk with steam and then realizes don't own it on steam and that may just be an error it gives when that comes up?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
FFS that means the game has copyrighted music and Mediafire was able to detect it, and issued a DMCA take down. Will repack it as 7z and reupload, they can't scan 7z :ROFLMAO:
Pc/Mac are back up.

Weird that the version in the OP wasn't taken down yet.
lol wtf, this game has no copyrighted music, or a song called yeet... and who the fuck is garagebandbrrr?

• Haha
Reactions: bufa
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes