D

Deleted member 3027200

Is choice doesn't matter ? And some choices is wired, at least for me

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
I get the main 4 girls confused because they all have the same face and similar hair style and color. The story is alright, not much makes sense yet for plot reasons.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So what's the deal with the ntr talk in this game? Like always some say it isn't, some say it is. I just want to make sure before playing. (If she's an Li and we see her fuck someone, I don't care if it's a man or a woman, It may not be "technically ntr" but I'm still probably going to skip this game)

And before someone tries to be smart, no I don't want nor expect every woman to be a virgin

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So what's the deal with the ntr talk in this game? Like always some say it isn't, some say it is. I just want to make sure before playing. (If she's an Li and we see her fuck someone, I don't care if it's a man or a woman, It may not be "technically ntr" but I'm still probably going to skip this game)

And before someone tries to be smart, no I don't want nor expect every woman to be a virgin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really don't think it's ntr and I'm one of the anti-ntr warriors of these forums.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
This Is Not Heaven [v0.8] Altered Vision

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 404 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 387 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Update was a disappointment. You sleeping with a half naked girl like 2-3 days and nothing happens.
did you miss that she(amy?) is a bbc fanatic who like bdsm, she would not even look at someone not black :p

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
did you miss that she(amy?) is a bbc fanatic who like bdsm, she would not even look at someone not black :p
I know she one of the few I wouldn't mind sloppy seconds. Plus I'm sure she not going to be a main character so he could had let us fucked her. I know the 3 family members and ghost will probably take forever.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

I really don't think it's ntr and I'm one of the anti-ntr warriors of these forums.
Definitely NOT NTR. You called it right... It's voyeurism.

She might become an LI down the road, and I wouldn't mind that happening. A seed was planted this update. (The text message from Nina she read seemed to catch her interest a little.)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "This is not heaven" version "0.6".

Note: for Italian, initially choose "Inglese". The game has both languages (English and Spanish) mixed and this has complicated the translation terribly. It is very likely that there are errors or large untranslated parts.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "This is not heaven" versione "0.6".

Nota: per l'italiano, all'inizio scegliere "Inglese". Il gioco ha entrambe le lingue (inglese e spagnolo) mescolate e questo ha complicato terribilmente la traduzione. E' molto probabile che ci siano errori o ampie parti non tradotte.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Default123x

May 18, 2018

Thx for the heads up, even though it's not NTR seems like a totally unnecessary sex scene. What a way to spoil a game. Well, at least for me.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Anyone else really love Sarah?
I think Stefanie or Megan will be my main work wife but gods damn is Sarah's energy fucking adorable!

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes