Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ayo don't shove me into the camp of "WHAT, a woman in this VN has a sex scene with another male character? Absolutely ruined, -1/5, dev kys" posters, I don't give a fuck about that scene and support the dev on Patreon. I just tried to get into the head of someone who might have a problem with it and explain it from their pov. If you want to go a tad more off-topic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well thoughtful and worded can of worms I must say. You are probably right I'll never get "the fuss" about it. Amy meant nothing to me nor do I feel she really was supposed to.

Yes the tags are not specific, they are very broad.

I just hope the dev doesn't cave to the sensitive free players and change their vision. ( let's be real if you are a donor, I personally feel you opinion matters more cause you are in fact are helping make it be created). The "sensitive" can be quite the bullies ironically.

Just my two cents

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am with Spfjolietjake on this one. I really don't get what is the issue. The scene is very easily avoidable. I only found out about her scene because people were complaining here. And the girls tell the mc that she has a boyfriend. Until the last update, Amy and the mc barely talked. It's not like they had a super close relationship and then the mc catches her having sex with another guy.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The dev will benefit from understanding his audience a bit more though. The backlash might not be the most constructive I've seen, but he'll still benefit from what's posted here. He should be happy people could feel so much emotion, good or bad, from his game. It's proof that this game is a quality game.

Greenraiser

Jan 26, 2018
Gonna keep an eye on this game, seems like it's promising. Haven't played yet because mc doesn't get any actions from what I have read, I will play it once it gets a decent amount of juicy h-scenes with the girls. Good luck with the game (y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Gonna keep an eye on this game, seems like it's promising. Haven't played yet because mc doesn't get any actions from what I have read, I will play it once it gets a decent amount of juicy h-scenes with the girls. Good luck with the game (y)
Trust me the MC gets action... I've proofread enough sex scenes in this thing to know.

Reactions: Altered Vision

Greenraiser

Jan 26, 2018
Trust me the MC gets action... I've proofread enough sex scenes in this thing to know.
Reading the thread gave me the impression that most of the sex scenes ( at least vaginal ones ) with the "main" girls either occur with other people or in dreams ( I am not criticizing this ). That's why I prefer to wait.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Reading the thread gave me the impression that most of the sex scenes ( at least vaginal ones ) with the "main" girls either occur with other people or in dreams ( I am not criticizing this ). That's why I prefer to wait.
The time you spent reading the whole thread you could have finished the vn up to date and seen that you can't always trust posts in a thread. For some reason some pirates have an agenda of stupidity and trollish minds.

This has lewdness enough and a good story too, not only in dreams...

Reactions: MrFriendly

peas

Jul 31, 2018
When I copy the patch files and put them in the game folder of ver 0.6 all I get is continuous errors. Is there a way to download a complete version of the newest update? Thanks

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
When I copy the patch files and put them in the game folder of ver 0.6 all I get is continuous errors. Is there a way to download a complete version of the newest update? Thanks
the game is 0.7 so patch needs updating.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So is the incest patch necessary ? Does it actually cut out content (scenes) or does it only change pronouns and how characters refer to each other ?

Reactions: chaughton22

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Ver0.7.rpy", line 18, in script
    jump F007
ScriptError: could not find label 'F007'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump F007
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\This is not heaven 0.6\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\This is not heaven 0.6\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
This is not heaven 0.7
Wed Dec 16 19:19:46 2020

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

I really don't think it's ntr and I'm one of the anti-ntr warriors of these forums.
Technically not NTR but it may vary, depends on a person, if that scene makes you jealous then it's NTR for you, if the girl is not your type and you don't care about her then it's not NTR , the point is we just have to accept what's on it because it will not be tag as NTR just because it feels NTR for you

D

Deleted member 2782432

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump F007

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump F007
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\This is not heaven 0.6\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "H:\Ero games (Demo)\This is not heaven 0.6\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
This is not heaven 0.7
Wed Dec 16 19:19:46 2020
This error is because of incest patch. Remove patch.rpy and patch.rpyc files from game folder. It worked for me.

Reactions: Vyktym76
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of This is not heaven 0.7 Compressed along with Sir Leon's Walkthrough Mod also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes