Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Predecessor, noun: one who came before another in time.

Someone's ancestor is their predecessor, they are their ancestor's successor.

Other than that, I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Also, the "all your ancestors passed on because they think you're boring" shtick is amusing, but also raises questions. His ancestors are also Triss and Kiara's ancestors, and likely have other descendants as well.
Such a stupid premise... The ancestors haf their own lives but 'chose' to die because their predecessor was boring??

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
am I the only one who is missing the whole v0.7 folder in the images?
all the v0.7 content doesn't have any image for me

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
am I the only one who is missing the whole v0.7 folder in the images?
all the v0.7 content doesn't have any image for me
Just read this on another thread, could that be for this one too? Sorry if I am mistaken it's all Greek to me
This is normal, the images are contained in the large archive file "archive.rpa" in the /game/ directory. If you want to see those images you need the tool "UnRen.bat" to extract them. You can find it in the Tools/Tutorials section.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Just read this on another thread, could that be for this one too? Sorry if I am mistaken it's all Greek to me
this game doesn't have .rpa in its files so that is not the issue
I guess I will just check the update patch and hope the images are there

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I was disappointed with the discussion after the public sex with Zoe. Hopefully we'll be able to change her mind in the future and the player will get to decide whether or not the MC is into impregnation.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Lovely girls , but it seems the dev has a habit of to interrupt almost every sex scene whit something (flash backs, some girl at the door and so on ) its really unpleasant . Guess the name of the game fits.

Shame but il have to pass this one, these continuous interruption are just killing it :confused:.

Good luck whit your game sir :coffee::giggle:.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Q- Will this game have a sandbox mode?

A- Yes, but that will come in a later version. (So that it is not just empty rooms).
Uh so if this will have a sandbox mode in the future....Can we turn it off too??

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Uh so if this will have a sandbox mode in the future....Can we turn it off too??
Hello! There was a misunderstanding.
In case there is a sandbox mode, it will be totally optional.
However, with the time I have at the moment, there is not going to be a sandbox mode.
FAQ will be updated when version 0.8 is uploaded (shortly)

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Altered Vision, I'm enjoying the game as a supporter. Maybe a few pieces of advice to consider though? As the game gets updated to 0.8, I think it would be in best interest to redesign the cover page/titlecard of the game. I think the current cover has all 4 characters in not too distinct poses with not too distinct facial expressions. I'd consider making them stand out from each other a bit more to reflect their characterization in the game, and maybe making the background a bit more colorful or less bland. Also, making a cool new titlecard with a new font or art style would be nice, so it stands out when people find this game in the "latest games" section here. It could help getting it more clicks and more supporters, as that's often where people will check to try out new games - a proper cover can be the difference between someone checking out the game page or not. Lastly, I also think the preview pictures might need to be updated for the game page. They seem to all be from 0.1 so adding new ones that reflect the current state of the game might bring in more clicks. Just some thoughts for new possible ways to see the game succeed! Best of luck with development.

Reactions: Altered Vision

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Windows defender is flagging the incest patch for trying to execute commands?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes