blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
this has to be one of the hardest polls i ever had to vote in. xD my winner is ONLY winner by a smidge. this game is so full of beautiful love interests and so much fun. every time i see the title, all i can think is, are you sure we're not in heaven. =D

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
    return
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1506, in execute
    renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
This is not heaven 0.8
Wed Jan 27 20:59:04 2021
This is when I try to ignore the error.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
    context.run()
    return
    return
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1506, in execute
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
This is not heaven 0.8
Wed Jan 27 21:01:44 2021
this is what I get when I try to load my last save.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    return
    del store[k]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
This is not heaven 0.8
Wed Jan 27 20:59:04 2021
This is when I try to ignore the error.

Code:

While running game code:
    python:

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "D:\VN Games\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\This-is-not-heaven-0.8-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
    context.run()
    return
    return
    del store[k]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
This is not heaven 0.8
Wed Jan 27 21:01:44 2021
this is what I get when I try to load my last save.
:unsure: Compressed or regular?
Also, are you using any mod?

Reactions: Vyktym76

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hrm, I'm guessing if we used the mod before, the game breaks when trying to load a save.
Will have to wait for the mod to be updated.

Reactions: Repuci

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
rash69 NTRBitch

Thanks for the facepalms morons, just cause one of my main fetishes is virgin and they seem to be getting rarer in games..
You're welcome moron :FacePalm:The game is great with or without virgins so don't say that it will be better if the girls are virgins just because it's your fetish and it will suit your taste, that's the reason for my facepalm reaction. If you're into virgins that much then I suggest you play V.I.R.T.U.E.S and My Real Desire , almost all L.I are virgins

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
The game is great with or without virgins so don't say that it will be better if the girls are virgins just because it's your fetish and it will suit your taste, that's the reason for my facepalm reaction. If you're into virgins that much then I suggest you play V.I.R.T.U.E.S and My Real Desire , almost all L.I are virgins
I did say I was going to check this out at some point. YES?..

Didn't say I was passing it over, read the whole thing next time.

Reactions: Lerd0 and Vyktym76

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I did say I was going to check this out at some point. YES?..

Didn't say I was passing it over, read the whole thing next time.
I don't know if it will make a difference for you, but even though not ALL LI's are virgins (the mom, aunt and grandma obviously are not ;)) there are definitely also virgins in the game.

I played this through from start to 0.8 yesterday. I'm not a huge fan of supernatural things, but it's not a dealbreaker for me. Didn't see the "controversial" Amy scene, even though the MC acted like he did. Overall, I liked it quite a bit. A good match between a slow build-up with some characters, and quick good sexscenes with others. I really hope Zoe is going to help Kiara get "ready" for the MC, and maybe even give her some new experiences along the way!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I don't know if it will make a difference for you, but even though not ALL LI's are virgins (the mom, aunt and grandma obviously are not ;)) there are definitely also virgins in the game.

I played this through from start to 0.8 yesterday. I'm not a huge fan of supernatural things, but it's not a dealbreaker for me. Didn't see the "controversial" Amy scene, even though the MC acted like he did. Overall, I liked it quite a bit. A good match between a slow build-up with some characters, and quick good sexscenes with others. I really hope Zoe is going to help Kiara get "ready" for the MC, and maybe even give her some new experiences along the way!
Yea, that makes a big difference, and would have been easier if some one said that first, not all girls need to be virgins.. Tbh I'm fine with just one.

My issue would also would have been solved if the game was tagged with it. :ROFLMAO:

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
My anti-virus program flagged this program as a trojan bot. Too bad... was looking forward to trying this one out.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes