The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
To the people who used the walkthrough mod and don't want to wait for it to update:

Reinstall the 0.7 Mod to the 0.8 Game. Then replace the 0.7 rpy file with this one. It will make the jump to 0.8, but obviously without the mod.
**English version only**
This did not work for me unfortunately.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Do you see Amy's name on the poll? She's not an LI but she still exists in the story
Zoe isn't either so the poll doesn't matter in that regard? Since she isn't a LI it just confused me as to why they would hook up. I'm just getting mixed signals as to wat she is. I was just curious, I guess I'll just have to wait and see where it goes.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Zoe isn't either so the poll doesn't matter in that regard? Since she isn't a LI it just confused me as to why they would hook up. I'm just getting mixed signals as to wat she is. I was just curious, I guess I'll just have to wait and see where it goes.
fine here are two posts from the dev. Hopefully their words will quiet your worried mind. If not o well...

Hello!
I ran out of space on the survey, so Zoe and Lyz stayed out.
Notice amy wasn't mentioned but better still this one:
Hi!
There will be no NTR or NETORI.
I'm not saying it for you, but I see that people make conclusions very quickly, without knowing "who" person Amy was with, or what relationship they have. As I always say, in each version of the game something new about the characters is revealed, in the next version we will learn a little more about everything.
Greetings.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
If the woman who can't orgasm with a man is not a LI then why have the scene where MC makes a woman literally paralyzed from orgasms. Seems like an unbelievably obvious logical progression.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This did not work for me unfortunately.
Thanks mate this worked for me BUT not with my ordinary last save! Otherwise i tired about 4-5 min ago auto save and with that perfectly worked! So for me worked with one save at phone texted with Zoe when mc in the bed!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks mate this worked for me BUT not with my ordinary last save! Otherwise i tired about 4-5 min ago auto save and with that perfectly worked! So for me worked with one save at phone texted with Zoe when mc in the bed!
Yes, I should have mentioned that, I think he changed some things about how the Party ended, because I noticed there is now a point associated with picking Megan that wasn't there last version.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Altered Vision you left of two very important options on the poll.

Zoe (yes I know about the out of space so you couldn't add her)
All of them except Lila (because I really can't choose between Kiara, Triss, Mom, Megan or Zoe. )
Lila's only excluded because of her lying / not telling the MC everything. Haven't played the latest release yet, but really come to hate and distrust her because of the secrecy.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
What the fuck is this? The dev throw me and other players in a bunch of spectacular girls in both appearance and characteristics, and he ask us which girl whom we like most?

WE LIKE ALL THE GIRLS , EVEN THE ILLEGAL SHIT YOU HAVE MADE CALLED ELIZABETH IF IM NOT WRONG, I SUPPOSED THAT SHE MUST 50 YEAR OLD TO MAKE THING MAKE SENSE BUT SHE LOOK LIKE 20.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What the fuck is this? The dev throw me and other players in a bunch of spectacular girls in both appearance and characteristics, and he ask us which girl whom we like most?

WE LIKE ALL THE GIRLS
Lol, I feel you brother.

A simple all (expect that lying decieptful Lila) would be a good choice.

Yes I DAMN SALTY about Lila lying and hiding shit from the MC and its frustrating me no end. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe I'll walk away from this game and ask my mates Spfjolietjake or Badjourasmix to call me back when she comes clean. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

WE LIKE ALL THE GIRLS , EVEN THE ILLEGAL SHIT YOU HAVE MADE CALLED ELIZABETH IF IM NOT WRONG, I SUPPOSED THAT SHE MUST 50 YEAR OLD TO MAKE THING MAKE SENSE BUT SHE LOOK LIKE 20.
Lol, I feel you brother.

A simple all (expect that lying decieptful Lila) would be a good choice.

Yes I DAMN SALTY about Lila lying and hiding shit from the MC and its frustrating me no end. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe I'll walk away from this game and ask my mates Spfjolietjake or Badjourasmix to call me back when she comes clean. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Always good to see a vn getting posters to feel :)

I'm waiting to play the latest update for the mod, I'm spoiled. But this poll was way to easy for me. Nina is my #1 but I admit there is no wrong answer in my eyes.

Reactions: Altered Vision

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Always good to see a vn getting posters to feel :)

I'm waiting to play the latest update for the mod, I'm spoiled. But this poll was way to easy for me. Nina is my #1 but I admit there is no wrong answer in my eyes.
I honestly had to load up an old save and go through to figure out who they all where again. Some I still don't now. Like wtf is Elizabeth. Only one I know happens to be a sexy cheerleader dating her sisters boyfriend along with a bunch of other girls..oh wait that's another game. yeah right, no idea. Probably kick myself when I seen her.

Same with Nina, wait she's the sexy redhead he fucked into a wheel chair right?

I think I'll wait for the walkthough as well.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I honestly had to load up an old save and go through to figure out who they all where again. Some I still don't now. Like wtf is Elizabeth. Only one I know happens to be a sexy cheerleader dating her sisters boyfriend along with a bunch of other girls..oh wait that's another game. yeah right, no idea. Probably kick myself when I seen her.

Same with Nina, wait she's the sexy redhead he fucked into a wheel chair right?

I think I'll wait for the walkthough as well.
Yeah I'm horrible with names but that wheel chair earning scene sold me on Nina and from then on I could not forget her name atleast ;) (y)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes