Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
This update was ok, some progress with Triss is always welcomed.
And I really hope Kiara doesn't get any help from Zoe the toy already bothered me enough.

Reactions: LordSinner

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I thought someone had said amy wasn't a LI? The office party seems to indicate something different...or the MC is remembering wrong. Maybe I heard wrong idk. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Kind of wanted to avoid her after seeing some rando dude rail her. I'm not using a WT though so I may have made a wrong choice at some point.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
HI PLEASE WALKTHOUGHT
Word is: shouting gets a slower response

I thought someone had said amy wasn't a LI? The office party seems to indicate something different...or the MC is remembering wrong. Maybe I heard wrong idk. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Kind of wanted to avoid her after seeing some rando dude rail her. I'm not using a WT though so I may have made a wrong choice at some point.
Do you see Amy's name on the poll? She's not an LI but she still exists in the story

Reactions: Naxos

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
To the people who used the walkthrough mod and don't want to wait for it to update:

Reinstall the 0.7 Mod to the 0.8 Game. Then replace the 0.7 rpy file with this one. It will make the jump to 0.8, but obviously without the mod.
**English version only**

If the file will still not load, try an Auto Save from farther back, I believe AV changed part of the code in the end of the last update. I had an auto save from the Office Party and that worked great.

Last edited:

Miraurid

Sep 15, 2018
Would you guys recommend to try the game out? Is there enough content or you can finish it in 1hr?

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Please do not ignore me i may be a idiot who does not understand your language very much but please answer a simple question . Ok if the mod is not updated is there oficial walkthought updated for 07 or 08 ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Please do not ignore me i may be a idiot who does not understand your language very much but please answer a simple question . Ok if the mod is not updated is there oficial walkthought updated for 07 or 08 ?
Far as I know if the one in the Original Post (op) isn't updated then the answer is no. There is a "search" button you can try to find one if bored...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
To the people who used the walkthrough mod and don't want to wait for it to update:

Reinstall the 0.7 Mod to the 0.8 Game. Then replace the 0.7 rpy file with this one. It will make the jump to 0.8, but obviously without the mod.
**English version only**
How do you open/use this file? All it does is open a browser window for me. Considered copying everything that's inside, but it seems it would just take a long time

Reactions: PAPTT

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Would you guys recommend to try the game out? Is there enough content or you can finish it in 1hr?
I mean it's free to download here and taste is subjective, so why not give it a go yourself to see if it suits you? For me personally, if I'm being completely honest, This is Not Heaven isn't very good. The premise of the game is interesting, but the story telling, downright horrendous dialogues and poor English really detracts you from the overall experience. I can see the developer is trying though, so I'll give him/her that. And yes you can easily finish this in an hour as of v0.8.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes