Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i got this error right before version 0.8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone have any idea or have the same problem ?

found the problem it was VoTAP Defined and not VotAP i fixed it but still the problem below 0,8 just dont start

my game end when the ??? Lady shows Lila the body

i even checked the Ver0.8.rpy and i found dialogue with more way more i think something is wrong with 0.8 it just dont start

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
i got this error right before version 0.8

anyone have any idea or have the same problem ?

found the problem it was VoTAP Defined and not VotAP i fixed it but still the problem below 0,8 just dont start

my game end when the ??? Lady shows Lila the body but i saw in the 0.8 data there is more way more but it just dont start it brings me back to the main menu
Do you have the walkthrough mod installed? if you do the mod is not updated to the current version yet.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Do you have the walkthrough mod installed? if you do the mod is not updated to the current version yet.
i know what you mean i uninstalled it and reinstall the game still same problem the jumb order doesnt work on my site i just unpack it again in another folder meybe it works. the thing i can think about is that the save is broken from the mod but i am not sure about that it shouldnt just stop the jump order

nope it even makes the same error again what i allready fixed :D and just stops ;(

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
i know what you mean i uninstalled it and reinstall the game still same problem the jumb order doesnt work on my site i just unpack it again in another folder meybe it works. the thing i can think about is that the save is broken from the mod but i am not sure about that it shouldnt just stop the jump order

nope it even makes the same error again what i allready fixed :D and just stops ;(
Hello!
It is an error in a variable, even if I correct it, the same thing will continue to happen to you, since your save is just after "to be continued", therefore it will never jump to version 0.8, you should always save before " to be continued ".

As for the variable problem, no one is going to have the same problem ,unless they have done the same as him.

As for your problem, you can use this, (Just replace it with the original.) Add several jumps to version 0.8, since I don't know where your save is actually.
Or you can just use a save before the end of version 0.7.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Did you reinstall the 0.7 mod first? Just adding in this page won't do it.
Here is my step by step:
1. extracted game
2. install incest patch
3. install mod.
4. install your patch (renamed to Ver0.7)

Open game, attempt to load last save, get exception

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Granny has been around for what, two updates so far? She's already my least favorite character...what kinda bitch just eats a breakfast someone else made w/o consulting with them?

Edit: The mother too? This family is nothing but a pack of slavering animals. No respect for meals

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Here is my step by step:
1. extracted game
2. install incest patch
3. install mod.
4. install your patch (renamed to Ver0.7)

Open game, attempt to load last save, get exception

Try to load an Auto Save from earlier in the game, the dev changed some of the code for the end of v0.7

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Try to load an Auto Save from earlier in the game, the dev changed some of the code for the end of v0.7
Alas, tired but last autosaves I have were all with grandma in the kitchen towards end of update. I tried loading older ones like from the office party and got the same. Its super sad but looks like i'm just going to to replay the entire game without the mod. x.X

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I had to load a save from before the party for it to work and i have never used a mod with this game

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
thx for mod update will it run without errors with I patch did you try it?
I had to load the 5th auto save cause there were some changes in some of the original files that I had to update the mod files for. other than that should be fine

Reactions: kktcross

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Altered Vision I'm not sure what your intend with offer for Zoe to help, but I'm assuming the worst and I know you are doing a patreon only poll for this but I beg of you will all that is holy, please give us the option to have Kiara learn on her own and not involve Zoe. :cry::cry::cry::cry: Kiara as already told the MC she doesn't like girls, so to have her do stuff with Zoe would be wrong.

Kiara is my favourite girl and if she does anything sexual with Zoe, they are both off limits to me.

Not asking you not do the other option if that's the way the vote goes, but rather have both and yes I know that would mean a lot more potential work for you. I'm really tired of games i love being ruined for me (note for me, not for other) with forced lesbianism or bi-sexuality.

Also I don't know if it's intended or not, but if you select any girl other than Megan at the office party meeting later when he has the flash back after leaving Eli's room the memories don't trigger unless it was Megan you selected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eishier and Valeck

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Altered Vision I'm not sure what your intend with offer for Zoe to help, but I'm assuming the worst and I know you are doing a patreon only poll for this but I beg of you will all that is holy, please give us the option to have Kiara learn on her own and not involve Zoe. :cry::cry::cry::cry: Kiara as already told the MC she doesn't like girls, so to have her do stuff with Zoe would be wrong.

Kiara is my favourite girl and if she does anything sexual with Zoe, they are both off limits to me.

Not asking you not do the other option if that's the way the vote goes, but rather have both. I'm really tired of games i love being ruined for me (note for me, not for other) with forced lesbianism or bi-sexuality.

Also I don't know if it's intended or not, but if you select any girl other than Megan at the office party meeting later when he has the flash back after leaving Eli's room the memories don't trigger unless it was Megan you selected.
It's funny, I always used to think that all guys thought it was hot to see two girls get intimate. It's only after being on these forums for a bit that I discovered there are actually guys for whom it's a turn-off. Although my preference is the polar opposite of yours (I would LOVE to see the wilder Zoe and the more innocent Kiara get freaky together), I do agree that having both options would obviously be best.

Reactions: rogokin

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It's funny, I always used to think that all guys thought it was hot to see two girls get intimate. It's only after being on these forums for a bit that I discovered there are actually guys for whom it's a turn-off. Although my preference is the polar opposite of yours (I would LOVE to see the wilder Zoe and the more innocent Kiara get freaky together), I do agree that having both options would obviously be best.
I get it and I know I'm in the minority. It's like the all guys like big tits myth. I feel strongly enough about this that I'll join patreon and cast my vote and I hate patreon with a passion and cancelled all support for anyone on there. Honestly the girl girl action for me in MC game, is the same as that horrid 3 letter tag that starts with N and ends with R. I know it's a controversial view, but that's how strongly I feel about it. As part of a 3some with the MC it's fine, but when it's just the 2 girls on their own, I view it as them cheating on him. I know it's selfish and hypocritical, I fully admit it, but that's how I see it.

After making my post I saw the comments on the end on what he's thinking, but even if Zoe's just helping her and they do anything sexual together, it ruins them both for me.

Reactions: Eishier and Valeck

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019

Not asking you not do the other option if that's the way the vote goes, but rather have both and yes I know that would mean a lot more potential work for you. I'm really tired of games i love being ruined for me (note for me, not for other) with forced lesbianism or bi-sexuality.

Hello!
As for Megan, yes, for the flashbacks to activate you need some requirements, one of them is to choose Megan during the meeting.

As for Kiara, I'll add an option to prevent Zoe from helping Kiara.
Anyway, as I explain in the game, Kiara will not become a lesbian or a BI, simply because of the fact that Zoe helps her, she is simply a help.
On the other hand, I can't promise to create scenes where Kiara learns alone, I want to respect the vote and the people who can afford to support me financially. If you decide to choose the option for Zoe not to help her, you will probably have much less content than if you chose the other option. Until a moment ago the vote was unanimous, I want to respect it.

Thanks for supporting me on patreon.

• Love
Reactions: Valeck and Naxos

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Well, thanks for the option since like Naxos I don't like the girls having anything without the mc.
And I think even the fact about having less content makes me happy since this learning probably will involve toys and I hate this equally.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, thanks for the option since like Naxos I don't like the girls having anything without the mc.
And I think even the fact about having less content makes me happy since this learning probably will involve toys and I hate this equally.
That's the first I've heard of that particular turn-off. I can get the reasoning behind not wanting other girls, but what's the problem with a solo girl using toys?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes