Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey Altered Vision, after quite some time I came back to TINH today, because I liked an earlier version of the game. Unfortunately I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label VI55 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Ver0,8.rpy", line 4341 and
  File "game/Ver0,8.rpy", line 4637.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Wed Feb 03 02:44:38 2021

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Windows defender flagged the "Patch Ver0.8.rar" as being threat "Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml",

So be cautious when downloading that

Reactions: Iramis

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This is my first time playing this game and I even like it, it's interesting. :D

But the MC's behavior towards Lily pisses me off a bit...
He refuses her everything, he doesn't want any help from her and even teach her some things, he's just pissed at her and that's it. She wants to help him with his family and MC is pissed at her, eh.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Hey Altered Vision, after quite some time I came back to TINH today, because I liked an earlier version of the game. Unfortunately I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label VI55 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Ver0,8.rpy", line 4341 and
  File "game/Ver0,8.rpy", line 4637.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Wed Feb 03 02:44:38 2021
Hello!
Did you download any file that will change the original file? (Because I checked it with my file, and it doesn't have that error.)
Here you have the file.
(You have to put it in the GAME folder.)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hello!
Did you download any file that will change the original file? (Because I checked it with my file, and it doesn't have that error.)
Here you have the file.
(You have to put it in the GAME folder.)
Thanks, I hunted it down. I now know the cause, just not exactly why.

I usually add

define config.developer = True

to Ren'Py games to the options.rpy, because I'm curious to see how other people manage their variables.

If I don't add that, but add

define config.console = True

instead, I get the in-game console. Trying to activate developer mode from there triggers the same error message.

I'm now playing without dev mode. I'll live. ;)

Reactions: Altered Vision

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Altered Vision

I would highly suggest to make the Zoe teaching Kiara path optional, and forcing it would make it NTR, since zoe will be stealing Kiara from MC initially, whether or not the MC joins later she still took her first, and that would kinda fall under le NTR, just female doing the stealing. (le NTR no care about gender of the stealer)

Forcing it would probably make a lot players hate Zoe, and subsequently no longer like kiara because they have been defiled by Zoe, so to speak. (I saw that it was talking about vote... but I wouldn't go with forcing the vote outcome if it isn't sole Kiara and MC outcome, if is Kiara and non-MC female... don't force it on the player)

A big reason that you should 100% have a sole Kira and MC path (starting out), is because part of the whole alure of her character is the seemingly wholesome-ish premise... which gets ruined when you shoe-horn zoe in there instead of MC that turns her into a slut....

But yeah just be wary with the female antag ntr.... cause well... just cause they ain't a dude doesn't make it any less ntr. (fine to have it optional if you want.... just don't force... otherwise the dreaded ntr and unavoidable combo shall be added)

Just my very wordy 2 cents :S

one should always read the fineprint.... (although depending on the degree of help.. may still be semi-valid but I doubt it)
1612418663780.png

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Altered Vision

I would highly suggest to make the Zoe teaching Kiara path optional, and forcing it would make it NTR, since zoe will be stealing Kiara from MC initially, whether or not the MC joins later she still took her first, and that would kinda fall under le NTR, just female doing the stealing. (le NTR no care about gender of the stealer)

Forcing it would probably make a lot players hate Zoe, and subsequently no longer like kiara because they have been defiled by Zoe, so to speak. (I saw that it was talking about vote... but I wouldn't go with forcing the vote outcome if it isn't sole Kiara and MC outcome, if is Kiara and non-MC female... don't force it on the player)

A big reason that you should 100% have a sole Kira and MC path (starting out), is because part of the whole alure of her character is the seemingly wholesome-ish premise... which gets ruined when you shoe-horn zoe in there instead of MC that turns her into a slut....

But yeah just because with the female antag ntr.... cause well... just cause they ain't a dude doesn't make it any less ntr.
I thought ntr had to have jealousy. I personally don't see it as ntr, but even if I did the one's that will decide are the ones helping to get this great vn made so I'm good with any outcome. With out them there would be no vn and that would suck.

Reactions: MrFriendly

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I thought ntr had to have jealousy. I personally don't see it as ntr, but even if I did the one's that will decide are the ones helping to get this great vn made so I'm good with any outcome. With out them there would be no vn and that would suck.
.... stealing be stealing..... if another character takes an LI.... that be NTR. And well it be behind MCs back... it tick all le boxes.

And the dev has a hard no NTR stance so i thought I would add in that warning to be wary they don't, and to not force zoey stuff with Kiara on the player (since they have been vary choose your style so far with things like that, case and point AMY). And would save a lot of headaches for the larger audience. i.e. le potential market as well, is all well and good to carter to your supporters but it should not be done at the expense of possible future supports if you cutting down your niche necessarily.

tldnr: Dev notes have hard stance against NTR, doing shit with LI behind MCs back = NTR (regardless of gender), dev should probably be wary of that and if using it not have it be unavoidable.

And I didn't read this part..... hehe

1612418708049.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
.... stealing be stealing..... if another character takes an LI.... that be NTR. And well it be behind MCs back... it tick all le boxes.

And the dev has a hard no NTR stance so i thought I would add in that warning to be wary they don't, and to not force zoey stuff with Kiara on the player (since they have been vary choose your style so far with things like that, case and point AMY). And would save a lot of headaches for the larger audience. i.e. le potential market as well, is all well and good to carter to your supporters but it should not be done at the expense of possible future supports if you cutting down your niche necessarily.

tldnr: Dev notes have hard stance against NTR, doing shit with LI behind MCs back = NTR (regardless of gender), dev should probably be wary of that and if using it not have it be unavoidable.

And I didn't read this part..... hehe

View attachment 1019302
I personally have no issue with it as I have said. And I did catch your edit. It just doesn't feel like ntr to me especially after this post from the dev...
Hello!
As for Kiara, I'll add an option to prevent Zoe from helping Kiara.
Anyway, as I explain in the game, Kiara will not become a lesbian or a BI, simply because of the fact that Zoe helps her, she is simply a help.
On the other hand, I can't promise to create scenes where Kiara learns alone, I want to respect the vote and the people who can afford to support me financially. If you decide to choose the option for Zoe not to help her, you will probably have much less content than if you chose the other option. Until a moment ago the vote was unanimous, I want to respect it.

Thanks for supporting me on patreon.
To me that is fair enough to both the free players and supporters alike...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I personally have no issue with it as I have said. And I did catch your edit. It just doesn't feel like ntr to me especially after this post from the dev...

yeah, I jumped the gun a little when making that comment.... thinking about how tripple ex is and having concerns. And well, would be poor form of me to delete my comments, so just edited to correct leaving the original spoilered.

Reactions: Naxos

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
yeah, I jumped the gun a little when making that comment.... thinking about how tripple ex is and having concerns. And well, would be poor form of me to delete my comments, so just edited to correct leaving the original spoilered.
It's all good. We all have posts like that I think, atleast I do :)

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I did spend a few minutes working out how much it would cost and how many unique supported accounts I'd have to make to swing the vote so Zoe kept her mittens off my Kiara. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish: In the end I couldn't afford it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I did spend a few minutes working out how much it would cost and how many unique supported accounts I'd have to make to swing the vote so Zoe kept her mittens off my Kiara. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish: In the end I couldn't afford it.
This does not surprise me :LOL:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
After hearing Jill's story (mom), I only have one mission: be there for her and protect her. I love her.

The situation with Triss makes me laugh. When she gets jealous and wants to know everything. :ROFLMAO: I think she is secretly in love with MC. :sneaky:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This does not surprise me :LOL:
Good to see you around again.

Same.

However I'm kinda curious as to the cost though.
Damn you guys know me so well :D

Actually it's not as expensive as I thought, i'd just need at least another dozen email address to sign up to patreon with. Not worth the effort. Besides I know I'm in the minority on this view, so I'd hate to ruin it for others.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I remember reading the forum for this game once, and there was a talk about Amy and her sex in the office (in work) then I was looking at the game files and I saw there were Amy sex scenes with a man. Now I'm playing, I'm in the moment of my first sex with Zoe. I had a conversation with Amy so far and she said she thinks all the guys are uselles because they can't get her to orgasm and that she just recently had sex at work in the office.

This scene has been removed from the game or haven't I reached that point in the game yet?

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I remember reading the forum for this game once, and there was a talk about Amy and her sex in the office (in work) then I was looking at the game files and I saw there were Amy sex scenes with a man. Now I'm playing, I'm in the moment of my first sex with Zoe. I had a conversation with Amy so far and she said she thinks all the guys are uselles because they can't get her to orgasm and that she just recently had sex at work in the office.

This scene has been removed from the game or haven't I reached that point in the game yet?
Hi!
If I am not mistaken, you have already passed that scene, you will have chosen an option that avoids seeing that scene.
If I'm not mistaken, you can see that scene when you choose to go talk to Alison first.

Reactions: Qmil679

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Believe it's still there last I heard. It takes effort to even see it. I truthfully can't remember just what you do to see it too be honest.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hi!
If I am not mistaken, you have already passed that scene, you will have chosen an option that avoids seeing that scene.
If I'm not mistaken, you can see that scene when you choose to go talk to Alison first.
Believe it's still there last I heard. It takes effort to even see it. I truthfully can't remember just what you do to see it too be honest.
Hmm. I play with WT mod and I always choose options highlighted in green. Maybe that's why I didn't have this scene. But overall it's okay. I don't want to see that scene. Only curious. :D

But overall I would like the MC to show Amy that he can please a woman. Let her find out that at least the MC is not a uselles man. :sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes